xxv

If anyone finds out, I'm screwed.

Even with the thought circling around his head, Namjoon still sat in front of Jimin as the younger looked at the map to decide what to do. Namjoon would be more than screwed if anyone from the University saw the two together. He'd not only probably be fired, his resume would look terrible, his charity work could be affected, and his reputation would probably be tainted.

"How the hell are we going to get all of this done in one day?" Jimin huffed out in desperation.

"We can always come back."

Jimin's eyes shined as he looked up. "Really?"

Namjoon shrugged as he acted uninterested. "Yeah, no biggie."

The younger smiled cheekily as he bounced in his seat and Namjoon just couldn't bring himself to care if anyone saw them together at that moment. For that moment at least.

"Okay, okay!" Jimin's hair bounced as he showed Namjoon the map

"Okay, okay!" Jimin's hair bounced as he showed Namjoon the map. "Let's only do section '1F' today then. I suggest we do Frog Hopper first, then the Camelot Carousel, then we would have time to go to either of the night shows at the 4d Theater, and... Well you choose something."

Namjoon knew which ride he wanted to do. "The Giant Loop right after Frog Hopper."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Pfft, okay. You're acting as if I'd be scared."

"Never said that. Are you?"

"Of course not!" The short man stands up and scoffs, pulling Namjoon up by the back up his shirt. "Let's go!"

"Shit."

Jimin turned to Namjoon. "What?"

Namjoon frowns. "What, what?"

"Did you just say shit?"

"No..?"

Jimin shrugs and walks alongside his professor, talking about movies.

"Why did we just hide in the bushes?" A bunny boy whispers to his friend.

"Just saw Jimin with Namjoon..." Yoongi looks over the bush, sighing as he pulls Jungkook back up.

"Huh..." He turns to Yoongi. "I didn't know they were serious."

Yoongi frowns. "They aren't together. Namjoon is just kinda careless for his job." He turns as he looks where his best friend had left. "Although, I never thought he'd be careless enough to go out in public with a student."

"What do you mean? They hung around together when we went to the club." Jungkook cringed at the memory. "They even grinded."

Yoongi shook his head. "Look, it doesn't matter. They aren't together, trust me. Joonie tells me everything."

The younger boy shrugs as he smiles. "Whatever you say hyung." He points at a concession stand. "Can we get food before we start?"