xix

Every possible outcome ran through his head, and Seokjin could not make any right or wrong of it. It was just in between.

"So... what do you say?"

And how was he supposed to answer to his student to such a proposition?

Seokjin just wanted to go to the movies with his two best friends and have fun without anything going wrong.

But of course, his majesty never got what he wanted.

"Can we please not watch a scary movie?" The photography teacher complained.

"Yeah, plus, I was planning on watching this another day." Namjoon sighed as he thought of having to pick another movie for his date with Jimin.

"Come on guys," Yoongi pouted as he looked up at the Box Office titles. "It's either this or a chick flick."

"Why of all things we could have picked to do, we picked the movies?" Seokjin sighed as Namjoon and Yoongi discussed what movie to watch. He looked around, hoping to see some snacks he could buy and distract himself with, but instead his eyes widen at the sight of his student. "Fuck, we have to leave."

Namjoon looked up as he noticed his pink haired student's friend, but no actual pink haired boy. "It's weird seeing him without Jimin."

"Please let's leave."

"Why?" Yoongi shrugged as he noticed Taehyung. "He's chill."

Seokjin glued his eyes towards Taehyung, watching where he was going. "Yeah, he's chill but things are kinda awkward between us."

Namjoon frowned, crossing his arms as he questioned his friend. "Awkward? He's just your student."

Seokjin scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "Uh... yeah, he is. But I had to tell him to stop helping me out with the cameras and he seemed pretty upset about it."

"Yeah, the dude has like a huge crush on you." Namjoon rolls his eyes as well, but Yoongi nudges him.

"You don't know that." The newly purple haired boy shakes his head. "Maybe he just... ya know, wanted a new friend or be able to learn from Jin a thing or two."

Yoongi hoped not to let his friend's secret crush out, and Namjoon wasn't helping one bit.

But the two didn't even notice the blush that crept onto Seokjin's cheeks at the thought of his student liking him

But the two didn't even notice the blush that crept onto Seokjin's cheeks at the thought of his student liking him. "I just feel bad though... I wanted and could have used the help but I just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea."

"Who is he even with?" Yoongi looks over and looks for Taehyung's possible company. "Hmm? I didn't know Hyungsik and Taehyung were friends."

"Hyungsik?!" Seokjin then quickly hides behind Namjoon. "Are you fucking kidding me? My ex?! How do those two know each other?"