Soldier (Zayn Malik and Ariana Grande)

~Zayn's POV~

I'm a soldier. I fight for what live for. I'm the last soldier that fought unitl the end. I can kill thousands, of soldiers myself with no help. Just a gun and my fists.

Yes, I'll be half dead, dying, or very hurt but that doesnt keep me from fighting. I'm the most wanted soldier.

Why? Because I'm a battle it's self. Others are scared of me, they think they can take me down with 1 shot but no. You have to do more to take me down. You problay need to tie me up and set a bomb but tying me up isnt going to help you much either...SO you need to think of something else way better becauase I'm a very, very skilled person.

I was taught well in my, younger years. So when I was 18 years old, I went into the miliatry to fight. But the wolrd had fallen apart. Part of the countries, around the wolrd had taken over. My last battle was at, Italy. Not a lot of people there didnt make it to safty.

My soldiers, had died of bravery and faith. When I was the last standing, I took them all down.

But someone, someone had saved me. Took care of me, I even ended up falling in with her. They have taken her away from me, I now I have to save my love....