chapter 5: Most Wanted Soldier

~Zayn's POV~

2 months later....

I've been working out, everyday. I dont get even sleep because of my nightmares and shit. I'm pretty, fit now and I'm healed pretty good. It is true, I am the most wanted Soldier. They really want to kill me, there just mad because I can wipe out there whole soldiers without no hesitation. It doesnt take long for me to take down, thousands of Russian Soldiers.

As I was doing pull ups, I heard Natalia came done stairs. For the past 2 mouths, I've started to have feelings for, Natalia. She's so cute and sweet..how can I not have feelings for her?

"Zayn-oh.." She said, turning around.

"It's ok, I'm done." I chuckled. As, Natalia turned around her eyes widen as she saw the sweat come off my body.

"I-I-I, uh-h, um-um.." Natalia studdered.

"What is it, love?" I asked, smiling. I walked up to her, I pushed her against the wall and pinning her wirst to the wall.

She gluped, as she looked at my muscles. "I-I..."

I kissed her, slowly. Rocked into her body and put my hands on her little hips. Her arms going around my neck and her lips kissing me back.

"Zayn." Natalia moaned.

I pressed my hard c*ck against her area. Natalia moaned even a little louder. I smirked, as her lips hovered over mine.

"Let's go to the bed." I said, in her ear. She nodded, I lead her to the bed. I sat her done, I took her shirt off and slowly pushing her down on the bed. "Have you ever done this?"

"No." Natalia said.

"This is your first." I nodded. "You are sure you want to do this?"

"I've wanted to this, the day I saved you Zayn." Natalia said.

I kissed, Natalia again and taking her pants and underwear off. I took my pants off and underwear.

"Ready?" I asked, bringing her her hips to mine.

"Yes." She said, putting her arms around my neck and then kissing my neck. The place you never want to kiss me because I will lose it.

"Unless you want to be sore for a whole week, I would stop if I were you baby." I moaned.

She giggled, still kissing my neck.

"Alright, you asked for it." I moaned, against her. I pushed into her, Natalia arched her back. She dug her nails into me and bit my shoulder.

"Zayn." Natalia cried.

Her soft cries are so turning me on. She's innocent and sweet. All Natalia's cries went away and turned into moans, that were turning me on.

"Oh, Nat. Your so fucking tight." I hissed in her ear. I grabbed her hips and slamming into her so hard.

"Z-Zay- Oh gosh!" She screamed, shutting her eyes. I sucked on her, marking that she is mine.

I smirked, when she didnt finish her sentecnce. Her walls tighten around my c*ck.

"Come for me, Talia." I moaned her neck.

"My gosh, Zayn!" Natalia said, as she came all over me.

I twitched. I moaned getting my orgasm out. After I did, I laid beside Natalia. I pulled her close to me and I kissed her soft lips. Her little hands on my face, pulling me closer. I felt her leg go over mine.

"Be mine?" I asked, bitting her lip.

"Mhm." She nodded, her head yes.

I smiled. Upstairs we heard a knock on the door. Natalia, jumped up. She put her underwear on and grabbed her shirt.