chapter 8: I Will

~Zayn's POV~

The Russian's were running. They were yelling and shooting. So this means I can get out of this stupid chair. I untied my myself and went to Natalia.

"Talia." I said, getting up. "Wake up."

"Zay-Zayn." She said, trying to open her eyes.

"Yeah." I smiled. I kissed her, stroking her cheek.

"Ahh-ow." Natalia said.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"My water..broke." Natalia said.

I looked down, I saw liquid. Shit.

"Can you hold it?" I asked.

"What the hell, Zayn?" Natalia said. "No I can't."

"Ok, OK." I said. "Ok, Talia. Push."

Natalia pushed, two times. The head was almost out.

"Is the baby, almost out?" She asked.

"Yes." I said. "Maybe just one more."

With one big push, the baby came out. I smiled, as the baby fell in my hands.

"It's a boy!" I smiled.

I unchained Natalia as she fell in my arms. "How does..Carlos sound?"

"Great." I laughed. I carried, Natalia as she was holding the baby. I saw some american soldiers fighting the Russians.

"Zayn!" They said.

"Don't give me some shit, it was my plan." I said. "Take her."

"No, Zayn." Natalia said.

"You have to." I said. "I promise."

She nodded. The Soldier took her to safety. Me and the others went to fight. They gave me a gun but I didn't really need to because I have the daggers.

I stabbed 4 and cut 6. Then I throw 7 daggers at 9 others. Then I fought with my hands.

"Zayn, where is the Captain?" The general asked.

"He's all mine." I said.

I ran back into the capital. He was waiting for me. He smirked.

"Let's finish this." He said.

"No problem." I said. We ran at each other and jumped in the air. We punched each other in the faces. I have to say, he is good.

"You maybe able to take down my men but not me!" He yelled.

"Whatever you think." I said.

I kicked him in the face twice. The right first and then the left. Then I kicked him in his stomach.When he fell back, he got up and looked at me. He spit the blood out his mouth.

"Alright." He started.

All the sudden, he punched me in the face causing me to stumble back, then grabbed my hair and banged my head against the wall, and kicked me in my stomach.

The american soldiers came in and tried to stop us but I said.

"This is me and Him!" I yelled.

They saluted and watched. As I was about to drope on the floor, I remember something that my father said.

"Never give up, son. You are strong."

"Never give up." I said, stumbling back and forth. "Never give up!"

I punched the Captain over and over again. But before I could even do anything, I felt something in my back. I took whatever was in my back and put it on the floor. I was stabbed in the back. I dropped on the ground.

"I will fucking kill you!" I yelled. I closed my eyes.