Chapter 14: Training Cadets. . .

~Zayn's POV~

I was standing in front of all the cadets. They were smirking their asses off.

"Alright cadets." I said, pasting. "I'm going to teach you how to fight."

They all smiled and mumbled.

"I'm not teaching so that you can beat everyone up just because I'm teaching you. I'm teaching you to help this country." I said. "If I see you goofing off, it won't end well for all of you."

"But I need a volunteer." I stated.

"I'll do it, lieutenant." Ana said.

I nodded, as Ana walked out the line.

"Now, if someone tried to punch you. This is how you fix it." I said, looking at Ana.

She tried to punch me and I blocked it and I dropped my fist at her face.

"But this won't get you anywhere." I said.

She did it again, I blocked the punch and I flipped her on the ground and stopped my punch at get ribs.

"This will break their ribs and cause some bleeding inside. Then just shoot them." I said. "I want you to pick a partner. I hear, see, or happen to you actually hit you're them, I'm giving you 120 hundred push ups."

"Work, cadets." I said.

Everyone had picked a partner but Ana. She just stood beside me.

"I guess I'll be you're partner." I laughed.

Ana smiled and looked at me.

"Alright first thing you do is."

****

I lined everybody up, all of them were done.

"Ok, someone show me if you have the strength to take me down." I smirked.

A young man that looked my age, raised his hand. I nodded.

"Show me what you got, cadet." I nodded.

He gulped down as he looked at me. I got in my fighting stance. The boy tried to sweep my feet up but I jumped, then he throw a punch but I did a little pattern.

I put my right hand down and then my left hand over it, I used my right hand to lightly smack him in the face while my left hand had a grip on his hand.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

No no didn't raise their hand. "Cadets, go back to your quarters."

They saluted and walked back. I chuckled to myself as I sat down to on the bench.

"Lieutenant." I heard.

"Yes?" I asked.

"A letter from Natalia." She said.

The Lieutenant came over to me and handed me the letter.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I opened the letter, when I saw a picture of Natalia and Carlos. I smiled as I kissed it.

Letter: Zayn, I miss you so much. Sometimes I forget that you're not here when I'm sleeping. I have dreams about you coming back. I love you and come home soon.

Natalia

I got up walking back to my quarters. "I love you too, Natalia."