Chapter 26: Memorial For Harry and Niall.

~Zayn's POV~

I was dressed in my militray uniform. I was outside a cemetery. Today we were having a Memorial for those who fought against the Russians when we were in Italy. We have found their bodies.

"Thank you for all coming today." I said. "I'm here to speak about my two best friends. Harry Styles and Niall Horan. They became my best friends and buddies. I'm so sorry for you're lost, I truly am. I wish they were here with me and standing and talking to me. I miss them as much as you. Niall was a funny guy. Always smiling and talking about a girl back at Ireland. He was very scared when we went out there for the time. Harry was too. Sadly, Harry was frist one to get hit. I tried my best to keep him awake. I can remember me telling him that, "I know his is going to make it" but he said, "N-No, Lad. . . . No way I'm making this, just go." I saw the tears streaming down his face. Ella. . . if you are here, Harry wanted me to tell you this. "Tell my sweet Ella that I love her" ."

I saw a woman stand up, her face was red and teary. That must be her. "Niall was the last one that was with me. Me and him were fighting together until he gave up. When I finally woke up. . . the first thing that I remembered that was, I miss my lads. That is something that won't ever leave my mind. The cries I heard, all the yelling and screaming pain coming from other soldiers. It was very tough for me. . . very."

I was also crying. I saw Liam and Louis. They looked much better. They smiled at me and put a thumbs up for me, telling me that I was doing a great job.

"Thank you so much." I said. "Here's Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson."

They both hugged me and said, "Good job lad."

I walked off the stadge and saw Nataila standing there. She looked in my eyes and wiped my tears away.

"It's ok, Zayn." She said, kissing my lips.

"I-I.." I said, as a burning feeling in my throat. "I-I can't do it anymore."

I hugged Natalia and cried on her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around my neck. "We'll be going home soon, baby."

* * * * *

The Memorial was over. I still cried as I put a honor metal on Harry's and Niall's tobstone. Tears were still coming down my face as we were going home. My mum and my sisters thought that they would take Carlos and Elizabeth to England for while so we can have some alone time. Ana went out somewhere.

The minute we stepped in the house, I cried so loud I bet the neighbers heard me. "Zayn, let's go to sit down. It's ok, calm down."

Natalia sat down and patted her lap. I feel like I'm her child but right now, I'm in so much pain. I sat down and cried on Natalia. She held me close and rocked back and forth.

"Oh baby." Natalia said, kissing my head. "My poor Soldier."

I sat up as I looked at Natalia. She looked like she wanted to cry too but she didn't. She wiped them away with her thumb.

"I-I wan-Harry and N-Niall back." I cried. "I-I should of died!"

"Zayn don't say that." Natalia said, as some tears came down her face.

"I should be dead and they should be alive." I said.

"Zayn stop!" Natalia said, crying. "It hurts to see you like this. Crying, hurt, and in pain. I love you Zayn, I love you. Harry and Niall did what they had to do. . . . it's not you're falut."

I stood up and started to walk away but a little soft hand pulled mine. Natalia turned me around, she got close to me. Our lips were almost touching.

"Natalia, I'm-" Natalia crashed her lips on mine, her hands pulling my face closer to hers. I kissed back and pulled her closer.

"Feel better?" Natalia asked me, as a smile played on her lips.

"Maybe. . . . if you give me other kiss. . . . " I said, smiling a little.

Natalia laughed. . . .  .that cute laugh I love. She kissed me again, I kissed her back quickly. But then she broke the kiss.

"Hey." I frowned.

"You got 2 kisses Mr!" Natalia said, putting 2 of her fingers up.

I hugged her and kissed her under her ear. "I love you."