chapter ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️1/2

9:30 p.m.
Saturday night, cuddled on the
couch

You turned the volume up on the TV because the crunch of your chips was to loud. You were cuddled up in a big blue blanket with Lays chips in your lap, hot honey tea was cooling down on the coffee table in front of you. You were watching an episode of The Office, the one where there is a fire or something?

The microwave beeped from in the kitchen. "Popcorn's done," you said to yourself.
You checked your phone, only a few notifications from Ryanne, she's not your closest friend, but a good one! You texted Billie.

Y/N: heyyy

bil: hi! do you have an outfit for our date?

Y/N: yeah i got a dress! what are you wearing?

bil: it's a surprise

Y/N: at least tell me the color...

bil: pink

Y/N: you never wear pink

bil: that's why it's a special surprise

You pulled the popcorn out of your microwave, then opened the bag. You put a little bit of seasoning in it as well. You walked back to the couch, rubbing your hand along the dinner table as you walked. You quickly texted Ryanne back, then sunk back into the couch.

10:37 p.m.
Saturday night, almost asleep on the
couch

Your eyes were fluttering open and closed taking all your energy to keep them open. You expected it to be 4 a.m. but it was only ten!
You had no idea why you were so tired but you disobeyed your body and kept watching anyway.

Over time you became less tired anyway. Your phone dinged, waking you completely up, it was Ryanne.

ryanne: hey, do you wanna go to the mall with me tomorrow?

         Your date was on Monday, pool party on Tuesday, and now the mall on Sunday. I guess it could work. I could get back from the mall around five, get ready around nine the next day for your date. Then after me and Billie could hang out at the pool party to wind down. You should probably text her about this.

                                11:03 p.m.
            Saturday night, in your bed

        Billie is aware of the plan and so is Ryanne, you just hoped you wouldn't wake up late. But you got enough sleep. You're good.