chapter ☁️x9 1/2

5:36 p.m.
Saturday evening, getting ready for your date.

             You tucked your bra straps in your dress and took the last sip of sprite from your cup. The birds chirped outside. as you admired yourself in the mirror. "Looking good homie," you complimented yourself. You stepped into the weirdly classy bathroom to do a small bit of makeup. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don- "Okay guys, so today i'm starting with my favorite foundation-"

5:45 p.m.
Saturday afternoon, you took one last glance in the mirror then ran
out the door.

You settled on a 'simple' eye look, and a half up half down hair style that complimented your Y/E/C eyes.

the eye look:

       Cass agreed to pick you up and take you to the diner

       Cass agreed to pick you up and take you to the diner. Even though you love her to death, this ride was going to be hell.

        She hadn't even looked away from her phone as she instinctively said: "Hey-" she stopped herself for a moment when she looked up. "OH. MY. GOD." Her jaw dropped. "She is so going to fall for you!" She said giving you a small hug. "C'mon Cass it's just a little date, and I don't even look that good." You replied, finishing the hug. "Girl, you look amazing. That flower dress, those nude heels. And look at your eyeshadow!" She disproved you.

5:58 p.m.
Saturday evening, excited to see what Billie was wearing.

       "Have a good one babe!" Cass waved to you. "I will! Thanks again for driving me." You replied, grabbing your phone from the seat.
"No problem, Y/N!" You stepped out of the car onto the damp parking-lot. You saw a leaf fall off of a beautiful dogwood tree, signaling the first sign of fall. Before entering the building you texted Bil.

bil: hey u here yet babe?

y/n: yeah i just got
here "bABe"

bil: stop makin fun
of me 🥺 and i'm at
table 5 by the way and
i already told the lady i was
waiting on someone

y/n: aw thanks sorry if
you've been waiting long
i'll be there in a second

bil: i'll be waiting😉