chapter ☁️x8

Billie's POV

      I began to second guess my outfit when I saw her, she was dressed casual and cutesy. "Hey! You made it!" I greeted. Of course she made it dumbass you legit just texted her, tired of your shit right now on god, schizophrenic ass. "Of course, couldn't miss it!" She laughed.

-

      The target in town stuck out like a sore thumb. The town mostly looked as if in a 1950 based romantic comedy. "So sort of a neon green right?" She asked. "Yeah, oh! If you can find one that's glows in a black light that'd be dope," I added, reading each hair dye box carefully. "Oop, found one, kinda expensive though." Her smile bounced off of her onto me, I somehow find everything about her hypnotizing. Her lips are somehow perfect, I could get lost in her Y/E/C eyes, it's almost like they have little patterns on them. "Earth to Bil', hello?" Her laugh pulled me closer to her. "It's perfect," I chuckled, swiftly trying to hide my embarrassment.
                            12:30 a.m.
      Saturday afternoon, I pushed her around town in a shopping cart, she 
     occasionally played with my hair

    She was weirdly fascinated with my hair, i always found it boring and straight. She took my mane in and out of space buns and pony tails she almost couldn't stop touching it. "Chinese?" I asked she laid down in the cart staring at the clouds. "Yes." I looked at the clouds trying to find animals in their random shapes.

Birds eye POV
      Billie held her hand obviously amazed at her captivating beauty. They left the shopping cart in the parking lot of a rusted store, they were both crazy in love and everything that wasn't between them was irrelevant. They couldn't hear how loud they were singing to each other and they weren't embarrassed about dancing on a busy sidewalk.
       If Y/N couldn't bend down to reach her toes, and if Billie couldn't move her fingers, Billie would still paint her toenails to see her smile, that's the kind of love they have. Everyone who took one look at them could see it. This is the good old days.

Your POV
         It was somewhat silent, you and Billie had each shared almost your entire life story filling in each other's mind like a book. As you looked over something seemed suddenly off with her, something almost unnoticeable, like a smile with too many teeth. "We're almost there, do you know what you want?" You asked, mostly to just fill the silence that subtlety drove you crazy; however, it was nice to calm down. The day felt like pure adrenaline, and maybe her's wore off.
        The bubble gum clouds left a pink glow on her face, can anyone be more beautiful? "Yeah I do, do you?" She walked closer to you, since you were both holding hand your shoulders touched, giving you a sense of safety. "Yep, do you wanna share a drink?" You asked, locking your gaze with hers.
      "Sure! Ya know, today's been really fun," she gripped harder and smiled sweetly. "I have this spot on a hill and we could hang out there. If we have time our date is pretty soon, didn't know hair dye took this long," she laughed. "Maybe not today, we could have a picnic there tomorrow if you're free?" You felt stupid for turning that down.

A/N: sorry this is short :( btw birds eye pov is kinda like third person it's like what the story looks like from a birds pov like 3rd person omniscient hard to explain but i saw it in a book i'm reading so yeah anyway bye 🤡