Hello!/Suggestions

Okay, okay, okay. I know you're gonna get all aggro with me. But like. I want to clarify some stuff here so you don't stumble upon something you don't wanna read or shouldn't be reading.

I will put a warning before the start of any sensitive one-shots, they may touch on anything from suicide, to sexual assault. Please don't read those if they make you uncomfortable. I will also put a warning before anything that is Not Safe For Work (NSFW if you didn't know), and adding what they will have in it. Just in case it makes you uncomfortable.

Also, I will be indicating any pro-nouns being used in the story if any, or the gender being referenced. The title will either tell you the reader will be referred to as a female, male, or if no indicator, it will be neutral.

I like to really set the scene sometimes, but other times I just write to get the thought out of my head. The content will vary in length and quality. And I can type a lot. I mean, a LOT.

I also support Dabi secretly being Toya Todoroki. I won't mention it too often in the one-shots with him but, there will be some mention of it. Hope you guys don't mind!

Also, not all of these will be X reader, some can/will be ship pairings. Annnnd some of these will be more than one character X reader.

Suggestions are open, just drop them here. I have been trying to write a few one-shots in advance to posting any of these so that I can have some time to write the ones you guys ask for. But let's be honest with a real job and creativity coming and going, I only got like... one and a half done and a few others started lol I will update as I go.  I hope you all enjoy these! Do give feedback!