My Second Chance

My Second Chance

Author: Oreocookie333

Summary:

Elizabeth Marks has had a hard life. Being rejected by her mate, who is the alpha of her pack, and being treated like a slave in her own pack isn't the way Elizabeth thought her life would turn out. The only person who treats her decently is her brother, Jake, who is a year older than her and a pack warrior for their pack, the Crescent Falls pack. Just when she thinks her life can't get anymore complicated, she finds out that she has been granted a second chance of happiness, but Elizabeth is now scared of everyone, but her brother, and she does not want to have a mate again after her first experience with one. Ryder Ross is known to be a cold-hearted and cruel alpha. He is the youngest person to ever face an alpha, and win. His pack, the Blood Fall pack, is know to be the most powerful and ruthless pack ever. He is now 21, and even though most people think he is heartless and that he would never want a mate, the thought of his mate is the only thing that keeps him sane. What happens when these two meet and Ryder finds out that the mate he has been waiting for is being mistreated? How will Ryder show her that he is not the monster everyone thinks he is, and that he would never mistreat her?

Completed