Her Alpha Mate

Her Alpha Mate

Author: xXAnyothergirlXx

Summary:

It felt comforting to be in his arms and I rested my head on his chest as he whispered, "Dustin. My name's Dustin." My eyes widened considerably as my wolf squealed again. "As in the alpha?" I squeaked. ------ Adriana "Dria" Wellings has never known her father. Her mother was kidnapped shortly after finding out she was pregnant. All she knows is that her mother and father were a powerful couple when together, so she was bound to be powerful as well, and that was the reason behind the kidnapping. Dria was raised to be a fighter, and killing is nothing new to her. Tired of how the kidnappers threat her daughter, Dria's mother devises a plan to escape, but soon someone finds out and Dria is forced to leave without her. For the first time in eighteen years, Dria must cope without her mother. She is soon taken in by a neighboring pack, and she meets a family who knows what it's like to lose someone. Then she meets her mate, who is the possessive Alpha of the pack. He is everything she hates and loves at the same time. Will she finally accept her mate and tell him the truth about her past? Will she meet her family? Will she find a way to save her mother? And most importantly, will her kidnappers let her go so easily?