condoms and kisses?

A/n: please read my note at the end of this chapter !!

Namjoon really had to admit that the younger was growing onto him. He soon became a large part of his life, and not seeing him for one day made him feel something unusual. It had been a few months since the two met, and Jungkook and Namjoon were still in a very platonic relationship. It really wasn't moving or going anywhere.

Summer was just about ending and Namjoon wanted to give a small surprise to the young boy. He knew the younger's love for the stars and space, so he thought maybe he would take them out on a date in a national park to go camping. He had even cleared up his summer work schedule.

Namjoon currently sat at his home, cleaning up the mess of flowers he had been making everyday, he still wasn't completely sure as to why he was suffering. If this lasted, he would have to get a surgery. And that's not what he wanted, he really didn't want to tell Jungkook. The younger didn't need to worry about him because Namjoon was, well just Namjoon.

The man plopped down on his sofa, sighing from everything he had accomplished in the past couple days. There was only one part of his plan left, inviting Jungkook. His heart was giddy, and too nervous that Jungkook would say no.

He had been trying to tell Jungkook for the past week, but his anxiety was getting the best out of him.

The sound of a doorbell rang throughout his home, must be Jungkook, he thought.

"Joonie," he heard a familiar voice yell, "How was your day?" The familiar voice turning out to be Jungkook.

"Was okay, just tiring." Namjoon said, looking up to the standing Jungkook. The younger simply nodded, planting a kiss on the elder's forehead.

Namjoon immediately covered his face from the sudden kiss. "Kook, you've got to stop doing that!"

"It's fun to see you all flustered," the younger replied with a chuckle, sitting beside Namjoon.

"So, Jungkook, I've been wanting to ask you something..."

"Shoot," Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon continued, "Right, so you know how summer's ending? I thought maybe we could go on a camping date for a couple of days." Namjoon shyly looked up towards Jungkook.

"Joon, I'm so down. I would love to go! When are we going? I'll pack right away," Jungkook exclaimed. He immediately stood up heading to Namjoon's room, since he had left some of his stuff over there.

"About that, we're leaving tomorrow. I was super anxious so I kind of already packed all of our stuff," Namjoon stood up after Jungkook.

"You didn't pack everything..." Jungkook said with a smirk as he held a box of condoms.

"Jungkook there is no way in hell we're having sex in the middle of the forest, where bears and other sorts of creatures live!" Namjoon yelled, throwing his hands up in the air out of frustration. Namjoon hadn't even brought up sex with the younger, but somehow Jungkook just had to bring it up. Was he really that horny?

"Pussy," Jungkook muttered, earning a scoff from Namjoon, who immediately turned on his heel and back to Jungkook.

"And I'm a pussy? You were all up over me a few months ago and couldn't tell me straight to my face how hot I was!" Namjoon yelled, a vein rapidly emerging out of his neck.

Jungkook smirked, "Someone's salty." The younger rolled his eyes and continued, "You couldn't even tell me how cute I was. We all know for a fact I'm one of the most popular sophomores on campus because of my looks."

Namjoon stared and gave a hearty laugh. "You know, Jungkook, you're something else. You're the one who got a boner on our first date."

Oh, shit was going to go down. That really struck a nerve in Jungkook.

"H-how do you know that?" Jungkook whispered. "You pervert!"

"I wouldn't have even brought it up if you didn't call me a pussy. Also you've been all cuddles and kisses, what's the sudden change about?" Namjoon spoke normally in a relaxed manner.

"I don't know. I thought maybe a change of pace would be nice. Aren't I immature for always wanting to do kiddish activities?" Jungkook replied with a sad smile.

Namjoon immediately hugged the younger. "No, not at all. Who told you that? You're perfect as you are."

"All my other friends always brag about their sex life. I thought maybe that you would want someone who could please you."

"Not at all kook, I'll wait until-" The sudden moment was interrupted with the elder uncontrollably coughing up pink flower petals.

Jungkook's eyes widened, immediately rubbing his hand in smooth circles on the man's back.

After a few minutes or so, it calmed down.

"Joonie, I have to tell you something. I meant to tell you a while back, but I think it's seriously hurting you." Jungkook looked nervous, extremely nervous. He motioned for Namjoon to sit down on the living room sofa behind him.

"I'm really sorry, Namjoon. I should have told you earlier. And it's probably why you're suffering."

Namjoon sat straighter, rubbing his hand on Jungkook's back. "Just tell me. It'll be okay, I promise."

"Taehyung said he likes me. He's not dating Jimin, and I think you're suffering because of it." Namjoon just stared.

Finally coming to his senses, the elder asked, "How long have you known?"

"Two weeks. I don't think he's over me."

A/n: PLEASE READ!! alright so this is going to be one of the biggest turning points in this book. So I need to figure out what you guys would prefer.

More drama than comedy?

Or more comedy than drama?

Please comment under one of the two!! It will end up shaping the book, the next chapter will be uploaded after three comments from different users :) see you soon!