destined

A/n: I'm so surprised at the way I'm updating this weekly. I've never been so good at updating haha jk im not anyway it's 1.3k words so longer update than usual

Jungkook was usually an innocent kid, didn't think much about adventurous things. He liked more of the simple things, like Namjoon. But today he had different plans in mind. From the depths of his mind, he had come up with a crazy idea that he knew Namjoon would never go along with.

Jungkook snickered to himself as he drove the car to the secret location. Namjoon gave a look to Jungkook, he had come to reason that Jungkook was not sober today. He was very irrational, almost like always, but there was something different about him. Because who in their right mind decides to go out for a drive in the middle of nowhere at two in the morning.

Namjoon wasn't one to judge, but he wanted to tell Jungkook to stop doing whatever drug he just started. It wasn't that Jungkook looked crazy or anything,he just seemed more irrational than usual.

Namjoon stared outside, there being very few lights and not many trees either. He couldn't really tell where they were, even with the car's headlights on. Namjoon's worst case scenario was that Jungkook was kidnapping him and his organs would be sold off to someone Jungkook worked for. He hoped that wasn't the case.

Jungkook didn't fail to notice the nervous glances that were coming from Namjoon's face, it made him laugh a little internally. He hoped this would be fun, he brought everything they might need.

The younger boy's eyes squint, looking at the sign to the right of them. It says parking. Jungkook smiles, "We're here Mr. Boyfriend!"

Jungkook jumps out of the car, turning on his phone flashlight to navigate around the car and getting a bag from the trunk. Namjoon is confused. Why on Earth were they on a beach at two in the morning on a Saturday?

Namjoon had to admit it was beautiful, the soft moonlight hitting the ocean waves and the soft sound of the tide hitting the sand. If he was honest, he wasn't completely against the idea either.

Jungkook holds the elder's hand with a childish smile, running to the beach hand in hand. Jungkook places a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

Jungkook pants after dropping their bag in the sand, in the midst of the darkness. Jungkook's eyes brighten at the sound of the waves splashing.

"I was thinking we could make a small bonfire! It'll be so much fun, and we can snuggle up against each other while telling stories," Jungkook exclaims. His face drops, "Of course, we don't have to do that. Today's your day!"

Namjoon shakes his head, ruffling the younger's hair with his hand. "I'd love to, sounds like fun. Let's look together, for driftwood. Alright?" Jungkook eagerly nods his head, smiling at the thought of Namjoon finally relaxing and not being clouded with toxic thoughts.

"It's a clear night with a full moon," Namjoon says in a soft voice, swinging his hand with Jungkook's. Namjoon thinks about how Jungkook really was too perfect and kind, always selfless and pretty stubborn too.

Jungkook hums in response, picking up boards of wood and other flammable material to make their fire.  Namjoon also had a fair share of material, the two deciding sitting on the sandy, beach floor. Namjoon makes a small structure for the wood to catch fire before asking Jungkook for a matchstick.

Jungkook eyes filled with curiosity and amazement as he saw the structure go up into a large flame. Excitedly he pulls out a series blanket out of the bag he had brought over laying it on the cool sand, using the other two to wrap himself and his boyfriend in.

Namjoon smiles in content, a part of him still feels guilty after almost taking advantage of him, but it's moments like these that make him feel better about himself and not overwhelmed with guilt.

***

After what seems to be half an hour, the two finish their gooey s'mores and get up. This is where Jungkook's master plan would come into action.

"Joonie, I know this sounds really weird... But you want to try skinny dipping..." Jungkook cautiously asks, a slight smile playing on his face only illuminated by the moonlight. (Only because Namjoon insisted on putting the fire out.)

Namjoon freezes for a second after hearing the daring words come out of the younger's mouth.

"I—uh— what? Sk—skinny dip?—is that what you said?" Namjoon hesitantly asks, earning a vigorous nod from the boy.

"If you don't want to it's okay." Jungkook says, Namjoon can almost see the stars in Jungkook's eyes.

They've come this far already. Far from just professor and student to boyfriends in a matter of six months. It's like a series of small images, each memory kept in the depths of Namjoon's mind, flashing through his mind. Jungkook really trusts him, and he should to. But Namjoon knows this, he already trusts Jungkook with his life after spilling their darkest secrets to one another. Maybe skinny dipping won't even matter much because they won't be able to see each other anyway, but it's the closeness that brings these thoughts to the elder's mind.

"We've come this far already... There's no looking back now," Namjoon smiles looking at the gleaming stars in his boyfriend's eyes. He could see the purity, the happiness, and all the moments they shared just by looking at him.

Shyly nodding, Jungkook heads over to where the tide had been reaching, Namjoon by his side.

"I won't look," Namjoon smiles turning away from him, and taking off his own clothes once he hears a gasp and splash in the water.

The water was cold alright, colder than Jungkook had ever been expecting. But it's what he was aiming for, so that's what he got. The two wade a bit, adjusting to the water that reached up to the upper chest.

Slowly but surely, the distance between the two closes in, Jungkook wrapping his arms around the taller's neck, immediately melting into the other's body. The moment felt so perfect, like nothing Jungkook or Namjoon had experienced. The younger boy lets his hair get wet by the small, pounding waves.

Namjoon practically clings onto the younger, feeling so warm and bare. It's a feeling he doesn't want to rid of, a feeling that he wants to cherish forever and a feeling he never wants to feel with anyone else except the man beside him.

Before the he knows it, he feels a soft pair of lips against his own, slowly moving gently. Namjoon smiles into the kiss, one hand on the brunette's waist and the other playing with his hair. The perfect and clean kiss turns into one of compassion, Namjoon's mouth immediately engulfing the younger's and morphing against. Reluctantly the elder pulls away, feeling the sudden warmth dissipate around him.

Jungkook seems to almost be crying, eyes teary and hands clutching Namjoon's.

Jungkook hesitantly speaks, a lump forming in his throat and feels the butterflies pounding in his stomach, as if they wanted to be free. In the darkness, only illuminated by the moonlight an everlasting memory is made.

"Namjoon, I love you."

A/n: brooo this mf coyote headass started coming into our backyard. Don't know tf it's doing but can it please not haunt my house thx