destiny

A/n: ALSO SHOUT-OUT TO THESE READERS FOR BEING SO ACTIVE!! PrinLia , WE_R_BANGTAN101 , AlteaDelight1

EDIT: I BLINKED AND WE'RE AT 500 READS AND 100+ VOTES THANK YOI SJSNABABSBANQNA SKBbbsbsAJSHSHSJDJDJ WE AJDJWJAK AS JSQJQJKDK

--

Jungkook knew part of him was too nice, maybe he knew that Namjoon made him that way. But there was no way in his mind, that Namjoon would willingly take advantage of someone; be it drunk or sober.

Jungkook sighs, heading to his room for a nap. It's been a few days since their little talk, and Jungkook feels like that's there's definitely some fallout going on. It's become awkward, it's not the same with Namjoon anymore and they both know it. It's Namjoon's underlying guilt that gets the best of him, worrying that he'll make some sort of mistake once again.

Jungkook's eyes brighten up at a thought. Immediately he closes a tab on his computer and opens a new one. He had the perfect idea, one that could make Namjoon happy and maybe even help him rid his guilt.

***

It's been a whole week after Jungkook thought of his amazing, well-crafted plan. It made him giddy to just think about his boyfriend's surprised face after his surprise.

He drove over to Namjoon's home, hoping that he wasn't doing anything too important or didn't have any guests at his home; seeing as he was going to his home uninvited.

He opened the door to hear some groaning— no more like moaning?

"Harder," a groan had slipped from somewhere in the house. The voice seemed like it had belonged to Namjoon, his boyfriend.

"Namjoon's a bottom? Wow— wait a second— is he cheating on me?!" Jungkook muttered to himself, following the noise and swinging the door to Namjoon's door open.

To his surprise, a clothed man with purple hair sat on top of Namjoon's bare back with hands resting on a folded towel.

The unknown man spoke, "Joon, who's that?" Namjoon craned his neck behind him to see Jungkook with a backpack on and a cute sunhat.

"Oh hey Kook, we—" Namjoon was interrupted by the hyperactive male.

"You're Jungkook! Namjoon's boyfriend?!" The elder boy jumped off of the  boy below him, causing a hefty groan to leave the boy's throat.

"Anyway, I never got to meet you. My name's Seokjin, I'm a year older than Namjoon. You can just call me Jin though, everyone does. And if you need help with breaking the rules, you should hit me up. I'll leave even though you may have interrupted out massaging session, but that doesn't matter much. Anyway you're good looking, if you're looking for something part time contact me for modeling. Alright guys, I'll see you later!" Jin rambled and quickly sprinted off with his belongings, leaving a clueless Jungkook behind.

Jungkook burst out into laughter after Jin had left the home, clutching his stomach from laughing so much. Namjoon looked so confused, he had never seen someone smile so much. It made his heart warm.

"What's so funny?" Namjoon asked unconsciously, getting up to put on a shirt.

Jungkook calmed down after a few deep breaths, "He's really funny, I also like his purple hair. He's also really handsome..." Jungkook muttered the last sentence, earning an eyebrow raise from the elder.

"Anyway," Jungkook continues, "sorry for coming here uninvited. But I feel like we need to do something special with each other to get rid of this awkwardness. Sooooooo—" Jungkook gives a toothy smile, dumping a bag of several boxes onto Namjoon's bed.

"We're going to dye your hair?" Namjoon quizzically asks

The younger laughs, "Our hair! And then I have a whole bunch planned out after that. You're in for a fun afternoon!"

***

Namjoon was scared, so scared of the dye that Jungkook would use on his hair. He had only ever bleached his hair, leaving him the blonde he had right now.

He looked up at his boyfriend who was running fingers through his hair, the younger innocently looked back at him and gave a smile.

"You're gonna love it! Everything looks good on you Joonie!" Jungkook giggles as he guides Namjoon to the tub for him to wash his hair.

The man sees a blackish color draining in the tub, he wasn't exactly mad if Jungkook died his hair black. It was his natural hair color after all.

"This feels nice Kookie," Namjoon sighed at the feeling of Jungkook's soft movements in his hair. Jungkook dries the elder's hair, prancing out of excitement, constantly dancing with the hair dryer in his hand.

"Ta-da!" Jungkook explains as he turns Namjoon to face the mirror. Namjoon gasps out of something, be it excitement or horror. The color seemed very Jungkook and completely out of Namjoon's regular boundaries.

"Purple hair?! And you have red hair?! Is that why you were wearing that cap?! Oh my god Jungkook!" Namjoon gasps, they looked like red and purple grapes, but beside that he had to admit they looked cute.

"I mean I think it looks nice..." Jungkook mumbles, nonchalantly clearing up the mess in the bathroom.

Namjoon helps Jungkook clean up the mess, thankful that they hadn't stained anything too precious. "It looks great! I'm super excited, it's because I've never done a color like this ever." Jungkook turns around and gives a peck on his boyfriend's cheeks before smiling widely.

Jungkook falls onto the bed in the guest room, sighing out of relief, Namjoon following and lying down beside him. "Part one is over, just wait for part three!! You'll have the time of your life!"

Namjoon smiles as he snuggles up into the crook of the younger's neck, kissing it softly and wrapping him in a warm hug. It's moments like these where Namjoon's so thankful to have met someone as amazing and kind as Jungkook.

A/n: also to those reading this book in hopes for smut. I don't write smut, mainly because it makes me feel uncomfortable and I'd rather write something that I'm okay with writing. This is supposed to be a mostly fluffy book 🤗