the parents

A/n: HI IM BACK ILL BE BACK I PROMISE

Namjoon was practically freaking out, he was going to leave for his parents place in a few hours. And in this situation he felt like exploding, he really couldn't fathom how Jungkook was so chill.

He glanced over at his boyfriend with his a popsicle in hand, while watching TV. He also reasons that Jungkook may not be overthinking, to the contrary of Namjoon overthinking his life all the time.

"Hey Joonie, thoughts on dying our hair again?" Jungkook asked, his gaze unmoving from the TV screen.

"Like right now?!" Namjoon asked, his eyes almost falling out of their sockets.

Jungkook turned his head around and gave him a judgemental look, "Not right now, are you crazy?"

"Oh I mean, I'm down. You can choose my color this time and I can choose yours."

Jungkook nods, heading off to prepare lunch for the two. Well in all honesty, not much preparation, namely just heating up left overs from some other day's dinner.

***

The drive back to his parents home in Ilsan wasn't very far, because it was on the outskirts of Seoul. The couple had been driving for about an hour, before finally arriving.

Jungkook could immediately tell that Namjoon definitely shared a bunch of things with his parents. His boyfriend's home and his parents home were very identical in the sense of the surroundings. Trees were scattered throughout the front yard, along with a bench just infront of the entrance. It was home-like, and Jungkook could definitely get used to this.

The large wooden door slowly opened to a pretty, elderly woman a lot shorter than the pair. She smiled from ear to ear and greeted them, "Joonie bear I missed you so much!"

Namjoon smiled back, wrapping his arms around his mother, "I missed you too mom." Jungkook smiled at the interaction, shyly waving at his boyfriend's mother who gestured to come in.

The three made their way into the house, it was almost as if this house was the inspiration for Namjoon's home. Jungkook's jaw hung open at the countless plants that decorated the interior of the home.

Jungkook helped Namjoon's mother to make some tea for him and Namjoon.

Jungkook boiled some water, still anxious to be around Namjoon's parents. The realization didn't hit him until much later.

"Jungkook right?" He hears a sweet voice, glancing over to the woman. Jungkook eagerly nods, his complete attention on the lady in front of him.

He stands like stone, unmoving and wavering, too nervous to make the slightest of mistakes.

"Joonie's told me a lot about you, he says you're very understanding and he also feels like he learns so much from you," Jungkook smiles so wide, that he feel like maybe his face will crack.

"Oh, thank you," Jungkook mutters. He looks up, with his eyes shining, "You know Joonie—I mean Namjoon— loves you a lot to, and he even wishes that he could live even closer with you guys. I really envy your relationship."

Namjoon walks back into the kitchen and gives a kiss on his mom's cheek and whispers something in her ear which makes her eyes go wide, reminiscent of Jungkook's doe eyes.

Jungkook carries a tray holding four cups of tea, giving Namjoon the Chai one, knowing that his boyfriend had a grown interest in the way the tea had tasted. Obviously his mother had been surprised too, she had explained because she thought of him as more of an Earl Grey type of person.

A man walked in through the front door, whom which Jungkook suspected to be Namjoon's dad. And with the man came scurrying a white puppy.

Just looking at him made him miss Yeontan.

"Namjoon this must be your boyfriend right?" The words drawled out of the father's mouth like caramel, so effortless. Now Namjoon and Jungkook had never told anyone about their relationship, anyone other than their close friends.

Namjoon spit out his chai tea in surprise.

The father seemed surprised too, "What? You think I don't know that you're queer?"

The chai tea came shooting out through his nose, muttering a series of curses under his breath.

"Dad, I'm going to go to the bathroom," Namjoon rushed over to the bathroom with his nose covered by his hands.

Jungkook honestly found it funny, but it wasn't so funny once he realized he was stuck with both parents.

Alone.

A/n: OMG OMG I MISSED YOU ALL I CANT BELIEVE HOW WELL THIS BOOK IS DOING HAHAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS, SCHOOL IS A BITCH. I WANT RO FINISH THIS BOOK. WE'RE LITERALLY LIKE 3 OR 4 CHAPTERS AWAY.

I'M STILL ACTIVE ON THE APP, I JUST HAVENT HAD TIME TO WROTE MUCH BUT HERE IT IS ILY YOU ALL