three

+ a significant other

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"what's up with you?" dahee asked me. "you've been staring at nothing for 15 minutes."

everyones eyes were on me at the table as we all finished our ramen quite easily. i didn't know what to say. i guess i do think about the same thing everyday.

feeling incomplete.

"ahhh.. don't tell me you're overthinking again? about the fact that you feel that there's something apart of you that's missing." daehwi said. "you've had that mindset since high school!"

"i know.. but i can't help it. it still bothers me a lot. i don't know what's missing. i'm almost 22, i have friends, i got into the school i wanted, what's missing?"

everyone had a moment to think about this. it confuses me and makes me frustrated because my parents always told me, they wanted me to have a complete life.

they've given me a great childhood, got me into school, but after high school, i had to do everything on my own.

"maybe..." dahee pauses. we all looked straight at her and waited for her thought to be spilt. "you need a significant other."

i gulped and looked at her in shock. daehwi, on the other hand, was chuckling quietly as the rest of the boys stayed quiet. "dahee, it's not easy when i'm not pretty..."

"shut up yooyoo! you're so pretty! i already said, your glo up can change everything! there's probably 10000 guys that are secretly after you right now." daehwi giggled.

"well, yoomi," youngmin said, getting up. "good luck with that. that's a lot of work, finding one, and being with one." he left the place, leaving everyone confused.

"what's his problem?" dahee furrowed her eyebrows.

"he's just not the type to deal with that stuff." donghyun states. "i've known him for way too long, and not once has he been nice to a girl."

"the most i've seen him be nice to a girl is when he agreed to our compliments about you," woojin says. "but it's true, he could never say this easily." he smirked as he prepared to do something.

"hey yoomi!" he waved at me as he moved beside me. "let's go out tonight, alone."

"wild woojin activated." dahee sighed.