twenty nine

+ i think i kinda

+ i think i kinda... you know..

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"so what time are you supposed to meet him?"

"umm... at 2pm." i said, continuing to fix my makeup.

"i thought it was at 6pm?!" dahee exclaimed, rising up from her bed, going into a sitting position.

"nope! he couldn't wait to say everything, so he changed the time."

"yoomi, it's 12pm. you're getting ready so early." dahee said while yawning. "why did you even wake up this early on a weekend?"

dahee got up from her bed and sat on my bedside, watching me get ready. i stopped putting on lip tint, looked at dahee, shrugged then sighed.

"ahh... i know that look, you over-thinker." dahee got up and comforted me by giving me a side hug. "you'll be fine because i know nothing will go wrong ."

"what do you think he'll say? what's he gonna do? how will this go?" i was extremely worried and nervous as this is really the first actual time we'll discuss everything that happened and everything between us.

"you just gotta tell him, yoomi." dahee easily says. "tell him the whole story to make it believable that he really is the one."

"yeah, easier said than done." i groaned.

"no but seriously look, i know you think there might be nothing that happens afterwards, but even if nothing does happen, at least you properly told him your true feelings! it'll make you look confident, since he sees that you at least still told him rather than not telling him." dahee rubs my left shoulder as comfort, and i gave her a smile, assuring i understand her.

suddenly, dahee's phone began to ring, and it made me nervous as i saw who was calling. she looked up at me before answering, and i nodded, signalling it's fine for her to answer in front of me.

"here i'll put it on speaker." she accepted the phone call, putting woojin on speaker.

"hello brother, what's up?"

"are you with yoomi right now?"

"umm of course i am... why?"

"do you think it's too early to meet up with her? i wanna see her so badly right now."

dahee looked at me with her eyes wide as my cheeks flushed red immediately. it made me even more nervous hearing that he wants to talk now.