nineteen

+ we meet again

+ we meet again..

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

yoomi's pov

it's getting closer and closer to graduation month, which means it's getting closer to the graduation dance and end of the year party.

the end of the year party is actually next week, and who knows what would go down there.

after classes were finished, i wandered around the school looking for everyone, but just like before everyone was very distant. we all entered and exited classes at different times, we were in and out of the dorms at different times, the groupchat was barely active as well.

i guess it's that time of the month, where we all have so much to prepare for in the future, where we have to make sure everything we've done in school is complete.

we even gotta make sure our life is complete itself, but that's obviously hard for me.

everyone has their life sorted out, not having to worry about missing anything, or just anything at all in general. they finished school, they easily found a job, have a happy life with their family and friends and significant other.

i'm still missing the family and significant other part. i want to hope that everything will be solved soon and i'll be able to have a normal life like that.

"hey yoomi?" someone called for me from behind before i headed back to my dorm. i turned around to see someone i'm familiar with.

it's definitely shocking she knows who i am and that she even knows my name. "uh..."

"you know me right?" she gave a soft smile to me. "kang mina, woojin's ex..."

i froze to hear that, even though i knew that she was. for some reason, it gave me some sort of uncomfortable feeling, i didn't know what it was.

"i know, i've seen you guys together before, and he's told me.." i replied, still feeling awkward. "do you, uh, need something from me? or do you want me to tell him something?"

"nope." she lightly chuckled. "i just wanna apologize to you on behalf of woojin, and for myself."

"but you didn't do anything—"

"my mom has cancer, and she would've probably died if woojin didn't help me a lot." she says. i was quite shocked that she would just tell me this straight up. "i've been feeling low, i have lots of anxiety, and i've been getting sick because of this.."

now that she said that, i can connect all the dots now, from the times when woojin was telling us that he was only around mina a lot because she needed help.