thirty one

+ nothing without you

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"it's our school dance tonight, and i have never been this nervous for something." dahee paces around.

"dahee, sweetie, you're not even performing anymore. it's us performing." woong chuckles softly. "no need to be nervous for us."

"we cant help it." i shrugged. "we're excited for you guys and we're nervous for you guys at the same time."

"we'll be fine, yoomi." youngmin patted my head. "just.. make sure you listen to our songs' lyrics."

"do all of them have special meanings behind it?" i asked the boys, and they all nodded as a response.

"oh definitely yooyoo," daehwi grins. "not all these songs are written by me."

youngmin and woong begin to chuckle as woojin and donghyun seem shy. i looked at the two and understood why daehwi said that.

"uhh.. anyways, we hope you guys enjoy it. we wanted to surprise you with what we came up with, which is why you haven't heard it yet." donghyun smiles.

"definitely excited!!" dahee exclaims. "now if you don't mind, yoomi and i are gonna go ahead and get ready tonight. we wanna look our best for this school dance/concert, and we wanna make it a memorable night."

"we'll see you guys later?" i say to all of them, and they nod with smiles while looking at me.

i looked at woojin, who was fidgeting and looking down at the ground. it seemed like something was bothering him, and i'm not sure what. we haven't really talked the past few days ever since i left him on that "cliffhanger".

"we'll go ahead to to get ready and probably rehearse a bit, even though we're the last performers of the night." woong says as all of them begin to take off.

looking back at them take off, i looked at woojin, who coincidentally also looked back. immediately, i turned back around and kept walking, and from here it's as if i felt woojin's sigh before he continued to walk with the boys.

"yoomi, are you sure you're good? you looked a bit down earlier." dahee said, concerned.

"no i'm fine, really, it's just— i haven't talked to your brother yet."

"and... why is that?" she asked.

"it's not that i'm scared to, it's just— i'm afraid because i keep on delaying things, he probably changed his mind." i say.