1

Felix P.O.V

        Looking out the window all I could hear is the sound of the clock slowly ticking, waiting for the Bell to ring, tapping my foot gently as the teacher lectures everyone about a lesson we've already learned.
       "Felix~, FELIX!"
Snapping out of my trance I see my best friend seungmin waving his hand in front of my face.
"What?"
"What, That's all you can say."
"Go bother your boy toy Hyunjin."
"One, he's not my boy toy he's the love of my life, two, he's sick,"seungmin pouts, "But at least I'll see him after school."
I roll my eyes, to be honest I envy their relationship (bold is thoughts)
"Oh stop being a pouty pants." He says.
"I am not, let's just go to lunch."
"Fine~."
(Time skip to middle of lunch because..I'm lazy)
Sitting at the table seungmin complaining about how stupid Hyunjin was to get sick, as my eyes wander around the faces of everyone I see Changbin, I haven't talked to him sense 6th grade but I still have a big fat crush on him to bad I'm a nobody.
"Are you even listening?"
"W-what, yeah?"
"What's so important that you can't listen to me?"
"Nothing..."
(Random skip to end of the school day) "Bye Felix." Seungmin says as he's waves me good bye, Slowly walking out of the school my path get cut off as someone steps in front of me.
"Hey, fag." Taeyong says

First chapter sorry if this is bad and sorry for it being short (unproofend)