2

Hurtful language and other stuff (idk \_(._.)_/
No ones P.O.V

Felix's breath hitches, as he stops dead in his tracks to scared to look up,   he new that voice oh to well.
"T-t-aeyoung," Felix stuttered.

"Did you miss me?" He said mockingly

Felix just stared in terror. "You're so pathetic." He said with a smirk, slowly getting closer to the shaking boy in front of him.

Felix p.o.v

I saw him getting closer but all I could do is stand there, I couldn't run, I couldn't speak, my breath picking up as the drops of water start to fall.

"What's wrong little b**ch?" (not in my house hold) he says, as he grabs my chin and makes eye contact.

At that moment all I could hear is ringing in my ears and sharp pain as he punched me to the ground, blood seeping out my mouth as well my newly found cuts.

Soon the rain picked up and everything was cold, soon the pain stopped and all there was to feel was the sting the cold rain drops against my skin.

Sitting there and the storm picks up, unable to move, foot steps could be heard coming closer to me, that's when the rain suddenly stopped but rain drops could still be heard.
"Are you okay? What happened to you?" I heard a oddly familiar voice, I felt warm as there hand touched my arm, I winced a tiny bit, I new they could tell because they took there hand off me.

"I'll go find help, okay?" They said about to stand.

"N-no! Please don't go" I said with a quiet voice, as I grabbed their waist into a hug still laying down.

"O-okay, do you ne- Hey, hey! Are you oka-" and then everything went black.

Sorry if this is bad but yeahhhh:)))

Also sorry about making Taeyong(stan NCT) the bad guy (duh)