4

Okay hi guys I'm sorry I haven't posted on this in months but I'll continue with this and try to update as much as I can♡ - felix_salud(other acount)
________________________________________

"So mind telling me what happened?"

Felix P.O.V

All I could do is stare at him hes so hot with his hair pulled back... out of all people why'd he have to find me? How'd he know my name? Does he recognize me? Oh my God I'm wearing his shirt I probably look gross, if he took of my clothes does that mean he saw my body? Felix started to blush but was cut out of his thoughts when Changbin started saying his name.
"-lix, Felix are you okay?" He said waving his hands in my face.
When did he get so close? I feel my face get redder.
"Did you catch a cold laying in the rain your all red up?" I was going to say something but when I thought about what he said all I could see is rain hitting the cement sidewalk and Taeyong walking away.
"I- um C-changbin?
"Yes?" He asked as he put his hand up to my forehead my face getting red again

"Y-you wanted to know what h-happened right?"

"Yeah," he said running his hand along the side of my cheek and down my arm sending shivers down my spine.
"W-well um I-I dont wanna bother you I'll just go." I said as I was about to stand up them he put his hand on my knee and said, "No you could never bother me if your not ready that's fine but if it happens again I'll force it out of you okay?"bhe said softly adding on, "plus you haven't ate and you don't have pants on so you can't leave yet." He said trying not to laugh. I somehow got even more red I thought I was going to explode. "I'll tell you... can I trust you ?"
"Yes I would never tell anyone I swear."
"Okay..." I told him what happened with Taeyong shaking a little when I looked at him he had so many emotions he looked mad, sad, and kinda sorry.
"F-felix I-Im sorry you had to go through all this if he does anything else tell me okay? I'll beat his ass."
I just looked at him surprised.
"Changbin?"
"Yes?"he said sweetly.
"You don't care that I'm gay?"
"No, why would I? I like dudes too!"
"R-really?"
"Yeah..."
After some half awkward half just thinking silence he asked,
"Do you wanna eat?"
"I didn't realize how hungry I was till you said that." I giggled

(Time skip cus I'm lazy)

Changbin P.O.V

"Felix you can where my clothes yours are still in the washer."
"Okay."
I saw a small blush appear on his face danm why is he so cute I just want to- wait what are you saying stop Changbin.
"You can take a shower I'll leave your clothes in the bathroom."
"Okay, thanks." He said quietly.
"Hey no need to be shy around me."
"S-sorry"
"No dont be sorry, the bathroom is over there."
He said pointing in the direction of the bathroom as he nodded.
When he turned around his shirt was lifted a little bit and last night I didn't see his underwear because I put his shirt on first but when he was walking I think he was wearing panties... damn that's fucking hot

When I heard the water running I went to find his outfit.
I was going to ask him if he wanted to stay since it was Saturday and we had a long weekend due to spring break.
I picked out a one of my long white shirts that will reach a little over mid thigh some tight black underwear almost pantie like but not fully that would be comfortable but show of his ass (an: oop) and also over the knee socks that are black as well. He went in the bath room and told felix his clothes will be on the counter.
"Okay." Felix replied.
"Since we dont have school d-do you um wanna maybe stay over? I live by myself and it gets lonely..."
"I- s-sure as long as I'm not a bother." He said turning off the shower and grabbing a towel.
When he got out of the shower they made eye contact  felix looked away blushing well Changbin checked him out.
"Y-yah! Pervert!" He said with a red face.
"Sorry your body's just really nice I'll leave so you can change."
"Okay..."

As soon as felix looked at his clothes he blushed and gasped

TBC

Hey my dudes ima try to post more I have two accounts this one and one that my friend follows me on and I dont want her to read how dirty I really can get....