author's note

Hey you guys!
So I'm finally starting a brand new story and might I say — this one's been in the works for a while now so I'm very excited! If you clicked on this story, you probably already know, it's a Ross/Rachel one. The others will be in here too and I'll have a little Joey/Phoebe, and Monica/Chandler in the background. As for setting, this story takes place as if the "break" never happened. Ross and Rachel have been to together for 1 year and the first chapter starts on their anniversary.

HUGE DISCLAIMER: Any characters from the actual show I decide to put in the story, are not mine. The image used in the cover is not mine. This story deals with medical conditions. I'm not a doctor nor am I studying medicine. Some information is probably not 100% accurate. I am not claiming this story is a complete original. There are a number of Ross/Rachel stories out there that deal with medical complications — like car crashes and amnesia, but I can confirm I have read 90% of all the R&R stories and there is not one that will be just like my story.

Feedback good and bad is always appreciated. Updates will be irregular as I am on summer holiday right now and some days will be completely free and others will be completely full.

Happy Reading x
YG