Chapter twenty-five

HARMONY'S POV:

A month and two weeks has passed and my life is going great. We were preparing for Megan's wedding and she was freaking out because her gown won't fit. As her maid of honor and best friend, it's my duty to make sure everything goes as planned. To make matters worse, Adrain has kept to his promise by continually asking for my forgiveness. It isn't a bad thing but now isn't the right time but he won't understand.

I had to take Meg's dress for fitting and Mark decided to break down. Adrain offered to give me a ride but I refused. I kept standing there and it was getting dark and finally accepted Adrian's offer. We finally got the dress to the seamstress and was heading back when his car broke down. You've got to be kidding me
"You did this on purpose didn't you?" I got out of the car and he followed me
"Of course not. I didn't know it was going to break down I promise. I'll try and fix it. Go into the car, it looks like it's going to rain" I went in without arguing.

He opened the hood and started working on the car and as he predicted, it started raining. He was getting soaked. I looked at the back seat and found an umbrella. I got down and went to cover him
"What are you doing? Get back in the car. You'll get sick." I ignored him
"I don't think i'll be able to fix the car. We should find someone where and wait till the rain stops" I agreed and luckily we were able to find a hut. Adrain started a fire to keep us warm.

I started getting cold so I drew close to the fire. He took off his shirt so it will get dried. We were both sitting in silence and it was getting awkward until he spoke up
"Harmony, why won't you forgive me?" I was taken aback by his question. Has he given up already?
"I didn't ask you to seek for my forgiveness. If you're tired you're very free to stop" although I wish he doesn't. My pride won't let me admit it
"I'm not giving up on you but, it's hard Harmony to make someone that hates you forgive you." I stared at him as the light from the fire enhanced his features making him look more handsome.
"I don't hate you" he scooted over to me and held my hands in his
"Then give me a chance to prove to you how much I love you. Please one chance is all I ask" I looked deep into his eyes trying to find any ulterior motives but all I saw was pure honesty, plus the fact that I suck at reading people's expressions.
"Okay I'll give you one chance but if you blow it, that will be the end for the both of us" he smiled and hugged me thanking me over and over again.

*

*

*

After the rain stopped, he drove me back home. He opened my side of the door and followed me up to my doorstep.
"You should get some rest" he scratched the back of his head uncomfortably
"Yeah you too" he walked closer to me making my heart skip a beat. He pecked me on my cheeks earning a blush from me
"Goodnight" he smiled at me. He turned to leave but I called him back
"Yes?" He turned immediately
"You should shave your beards" really Harmony. He smiled and turned to leave but I called him again.
I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around his neck in a warm hug. I miss him so much. He wrapped his hands around my waist and held me close.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I cleared my throat and stepped away from him.
"Goodnight" he winked at me and then left.

*****************************
The week flew by so quickly and we were getting ready for Megan's wedding which so happens to be tommorow. Today was the rehearsal dinner.

I walked into Megan's room where the bridesmaids were. They all kept quiet the moment I walked in. That's weird, Megan, Ariana, Sofia and Lily all looked like the were hiding something
"What's going on, why are you guys acting weird" they all laughed it off. I guess it was nothing.

Mom, dad, aunt Taylor, uncle Desmond pretty much everyone was acting weird. I walked up to Blake to try and find out why everyone was acting strange.
"Blake, what's going on?, Why is everyone acting so weird and smiling at me. Is there something on my face" he laughed and said
"Relax harms, you'll soon find out" with that he left me alone. Find out about what.

Suddenly Ariana and Sofia ran to me and dragged me all the way to the ballroom. What's going on? Suddenly, a spotlight was turned on. Adrain walked over to me holding a mic. That reminds me, where has he been?
"Adrian, what's going on?" He held my hands and knelt down
" I'm not exactly the romantic kind of guy but I'll try. Words cannot begin to express how sorry I am for hurting you. I know I don't have the right to ask you for forgiveness and another chance but, you gave me another. I never knew what true love meant until I meant you. I love the way you screamed at me, I love the way you always fight with me, I love the way you made fun of my name and how you played pranks on me.
I can't promise to be the best man, or to be perfect but, I promise to always make you happy, to always love and cherish you cause you deserve it. I don't believe in fairy tales but, I want to be your mate, I want you to be my Luna, the only woman my heart beats for, my other half.
Harmony Stone, would you be my wife for real, my soulmate, my lover, my parasite, the only woman that can stand up to me, the only woman that isn't afraid to cuss me out, the only woman that plays pranks on me, the only one I want to see in the morning when I wake up, the only one that has the key to my heart. Please Harmony" I stood there gaping like a fish with tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know what to say. I looked at everyone and they had smiles on their faces. Megan was bawling her eyes out, hormones I thought.

He gripped my hands a little bit drawing my attention back to him
"Say something, please" he looked nervous so I decided to have fun a little. Yes I was crazy, so crazy in love with him
"I..I can't. I can't be your wife again" everyone gasped and some started whispering.

Adrain got up with a look of hurt and defeat in his eyes. He smiled weakly and let go of my hands
"I expected it. I'm really sorry for hurting you but, I guess we weren't meant to be. I'll never be able to stop loving you Harmony. You own me" he turned to leave when I held his hands stopping him
"You didn't let me finish my statement. I can't be your wife again because I never stopped being your wife neither did I ever stop loving you. No one can ever take your place in my life. You're my peace, my crown and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much Adrian" tears streamed down his face as he hugged me tightly like his life depended on it.

"Thank you Harmony. Thank you so much" with that he crushed his lips into mine sealing our promises in front of our friends and family as they all clapped and cheered. Finally, I feel at home

*******************************
Finally right?. At Least they are together now. Oh I would really love if you guys could ship their names. Also, don't forget to share, vote and comment