Parker luck™️

Summary: peter gets badly hurt one day at school which leads to Karen automatically contacting Tony. Tony soon comes barrelling through the doors in search of his kid.
~~~
Peter was having a great day, he had woken up on time, gotten all his work done and was supposed to be going to the compound after school. Not even flash had bothered him today, now that was a miracle within itself.

Mr. Harrington was getting ready to pack up just minutes before the bell was supposed to go off, everyone was talking to their friends and some were even catching up, seeing as spring break had just come to an end. It had been weeks since Ned and Peter has seen each other, sure they texted but with peter and the avengers and Ned with his family there wasn't much time for the two.

Quickly Ned turned to peter and smiled before engulfing the other boy in a hug and breaking off into a complex handshake that they've had for years now, "Ned! How have you been, it's been ages since we last saw each other" the brunette said, a large grin gracing his face, "I've been great Pete, what about you and the avengers? Any gossip or news?" The boys broke off into conversation after that, their laughter filling the classroom.

The bell soon went after what felt like ages and everyone got up and walked to the cafeteria, "so I was thinking you could come to mine after school? We could finish the Death Star together"

"Sorry Ned, mr stark needs me at the compound ton-" peter was cut short as he soon felt all oxygen leave his lungs, he struggled for air as a hand wrapped itself around his neck and pushed him forcefully against the locker, the cold metal meeting his bare skin from where his jumper had ridden up. He struggled against the hand, not really using his real strength in fear of hurting his high school bully or even in the fear of killing him, "hey penis, going to meet your good ol pal Tony Stark? Oh that's right you don't know him because your a hopeless orphan, no wonder your aunt chose to die instead of fighting against her cancer. She didn't want to put up with you!" His laughter rang through the halls as students soon piled up to watch the commotion. Peters eyes watered and he struggled against the boy, "cmon just leave me alone flash." However the bully seemed to have something else in mind.

Quickly flash's fist met peters face and sickening crack echoed through the halls, peter knew that his nose was surely broken, another hit landed on his gut and soon after a wave of kicks and punches were directed at the boys torso and face. Surely he had a few broken ribs by now. Then he turned his face to the side, trying to avoid another hit coming his way when he realised his watch was glowing, meaning mr.Stark would be contacted soon if flash wasn't careful. After another minute or so KAREN announced that Tony Stark was being called and all the hits came to a halt.

"Aw penis even made a watch that supposedly calls his good old pal Tony Stark to just continue with his lies? That's petty Parker"

However flash's face paled when the noise of the iron man replolsurs could be heard and Tony Stark came running through the doors and pushing through the crowds, "Kid! Oh god are you okay?" Tony was on his knees inspecting the kid, holding his face in his hand in a fatherly manner and checking the boy over, "FRIDAY run diagnostics on peter"

High school students were gathered around with their phones out recording the situation as flash stood there, his face pale and his mouth wide open, muttering something about peter knowing Tony. A slight hum on Tony's watch indicated that FRIDAY had looked over peters vitals and had a report ready for the boss, he  double tapped the screen on his watch as a FRIDAY's voice rang through the silent halls, "peter seems to have a slight concussion, three broken ribs a broken nose and a hairline fracture in his right arm" Tony sat there with his jaw locked before abruptly getting up and pointing a finger at the boy behind him, "you." Flash froze, not knowing what to do.

"If you ever lay another hand on my kid I swear to Thor i will ruin all chances of you becoming successful and getting into good schools. Now scatter before I launch all my thrifty six lawyers on you" the boy was gone quickly and Tony called his suit to him. It quickly engulfed him and Tony picked up the now unconscious boy before flying back to the tower.

"Thanks dad..." a sleepy peter whispered, clearly not realising what he had said, the older man just smiled, "no problem... son"

~~~~
Word count: 826
Okay yeah that wasn't one of my best pieces of writing but yeah it's like what? 2am? Thor knows, anyways the next part should be up next week, byeeee!
-Robyn