Agent Parker

Summary: peter gets a phone call during class and has to answer it on speaker
~
Peter groaned as his best friend nudged him harshly in the side, he had fallen asleep during English again due to staying out too late on patrol and finishing homework during the early hours of the morning. It wasn't like he needed this class anyways, he was at the top and understood almost everything. That's when peter realised he only took the course for Ned, it was extra language and literature, he enjoyed it, but only because of his teacher.

You see peters teacher, ms.greendale was a lovely woman in all aspects and he loved her lessons, however she had one rule. If your phone rings you answer it on loud speaker no matter who or what it is. She said it was only a fair price to pay due to her lesson being disturbed by some incompetent child who could not remember to switch of their phone before lessons began.

So when peters phone went off after being woken up by Ned he couldn't help but groan loudly.

"Speaker mr Parker you know the rules"

Slowly he looked down at the contact name and froze, he looked like a dear in headlights once he saw the contact name, "miss this honestly is very private are you sure I can't answer it in private?" The teacher scoffed and waved her hand. Dismissing him so he could take the call, leaving him with a fair reminder that he would be answering his phone the next time it happened.

"Hey fury"
~
It was a Monday morning and everything seemed to be going wrong for peter, he had gotten stabbed the night before on a mission, and for some reason the stab wound was infected and healing slower than it should of been. When he got home and cleaned it up it was about 5am, the soft rays of the sun were already lighting up his room yet he decided to lay down and take a nap before school.

That was a mistake.

It was half eight when he woke up, he wondered why his alarm hadn't gone off and then he remembered he broke it the other day, throwing it at the wall violently to get it to stop. He sighed and rubbed his hand over his face, yawning before rushing to get changed. He ended up throwing on sweats with a white tight shirt, and when he got to school he realised people were staring at him.

"Is that Parker?"
"When did he get so hot?"
"Are those muscles?!"

Ned and MJ weren't in when he got to class, Ned was sick and MJ was getting her molars removed, and then he had English by the time he got to school and the bell had gone off, ringing loudly in his ears.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to my yard-"

The class stopped and ms. Greendale stared threateningly at the small boy who seemingly shyed away into himself, he looked at the contact name and sighed, rubbing his temple before pressing answer and speakerphone.

"Director fury how may I help you?"

The class looked at the boy curious, his whole demeanour had changed when he answered the phone, he was sitting up straight, his eyes scanning every possible exit and viewing point in the room including sharp objects like scissors.

"Agent Parker, great, look we're in trouble and I'm going to have to call you in."

Peter huffed and rolled his eyes, he couldn't really care at this point seeing as the class just heard him get called agent.

"ETA on the avengers? And who's coming to get me? Coulson? Hill?"

The class looked on, shocked, why would Parker be talking about the avengers and why was he on the phone with their boss?

"Fifteen minutes until the avengers arrive to deal with the situation, but we need someone to keep the robots at bay an you're the only one available"

"What about captain marvel?"

"Off planet"

"Scott and hope?"

"Son you know they can't leave Cassie"

Peter pinched the bridge of his nose before huffing and rolling his eyes,

"Agent I know you're rolling your eyes at me"

"Suck it fury I could be learning right now but no i gotta go fight robots and save New York"

"Don't sass me Parker, and no one can get you so just get ready and come to Central Park"

"On it sir"

Peter hung up and grabbed his bag, shoving everything in it as everyone watched him with careful eyes, he ran to the window and opened it, standing on the ledge. His classmates yelled out in protest as he took a step and fell, the next thing they knew peter was perched in a tree letting the iron spider suit engulf him before he zipped away.

~
Oof this could of been a lot better but yah yeet. Anyways bois
Word count: 812
Welp, I'm gonna go die in peace