Maths:

Mathswatch
Yes I know how annoying the women's voice is but please please please use maths watch! It has videos so you can watch the video on the topic and then answer the interactive questions. They give hints and mark them for you. This was the majority of my revision.

Flashcards
Flashcards are amazing for the formulas and the measurements (gram, kilogram etc). I got my sister to test me on them since she was interested in what I was doing. I messed up the measurement conversions on the physics paper so I made sure I learnt them for the maths paper and they were really useful!
I also got 100 flashcards from 10ticks website! I cut them out and I really liked them so I recommend them!

Past papers
My teacher printed one off almost every week from about February so I had so many of them! I used these to revise from and you get used to the type of questions. I read over them the night before and what I got wrong I watched videos on on mathswatch.

Too challenging to cram
You cannot cram maths. I've tried. It has to be practiced and practiced over the year. The more you practice the better you get and the more you retain infomation. You have to actively answer questions. I'd recommend a workbook or mathswatch for this. Please don't just read the revision guide the night before! If you only read the information it won't stay in your brain as much as if you actively use the information to answer a question.