Shopping+Problem

Dino's pov

  It wasn't a long drive to the nearest mall. I've been hear a couple time with a few of my old friends but we never could go shopping, we were young dumb broke high school kids. (Who knows that song?) 

  "Ok where do you wanna go first." Seungcheol asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, I actually haven't been shopping for myself in awhile." I admit. "Ok well let's start here." Jeonghan says as we enter a shop. We spend time looking through shirts and pants. We actually found a bunch. We were at another store when I felt someone looking at me, I turn and outside the store, I locked eyes with a familiar face.

  His name was Dean a old friend of mine, he was with the old group I used to hang with, I left them because they'd try to get me to do illegal crap, and they'd always tease me. Dean whispered to his friends and pointed in my direction, I turned away as they began heading into the store. I was panicking, I then spotted Jeonghan and an Idea popped in my head.

  I quickly walked up to him and linked my arm through his. "H-H-Hey can we go look at some shoes plz." I ask hopefully. "Oh yeah shoes! Absolutely let's go!" He smiles as he notifies Seungcheol where we were going as we make our way deeper into the store towards the shoe department.

  "Absolutely not!" I protest. "Why not?" Seungcheol pouts. "Those are so grandpa shoes." I say pointing to the pair of shoes you'd find a 70 year old man wearing. "I wear things like High tops, and Comverse. Nothing 2 expensive." I sigh grabbing a pair of high tops. We spent some time trying on shoes and talking, we were having fun.

  It was lunch time and we were all hungry, we stopped at the food court and got Panda Express. "I'll be right back I need to use the restroom." I say they nod and head to go find us a table. I was finishing my business and about to exit the restroom when someone grabbed my arm tightly. "Well well well who do we have here?" A evil voice taunted. "What do you want dean?" I say trying not to let my voice stutter.

  "So you think you can run away and think you can just start over." He yells tightening his grip on my arm. He shoved me to the ground and he stood over me. "Leave me alone!" I yell I was honestly scared. "He was about to punch me, I close my eyes waiting for impact when I heard a voice yell. "What do you think your doing?!" I open my eyes to see a really pissed off Jeonghan.

    "I asked you a question young man!" He yells pulling on Dean's ear. "Nothing ma'am." Dean cries in pain. "I'm a Male you brat, and It looked like you were about to punch him, so I suggest you apologize or things will get worse." Jeonghan says. "Hey man I'm sorry, Dino." He says and Jeonghan lets him go harshly pushing him back. "Hey Dino sweetie are you ok?" Jeonghan asked me as he picked me up. I couldn't help but cry on his shoulder.

   "Hannie?" I ask. "Yeah sweetie I'm here." Jeonghan says rubbing my back. "Can we dye my hair?"