Practice and Haechan

Dino's pov

  Today was my first dance practice with the team. Things went well in my opinion, well expect for. "DINO LEFT FOOT!" and "DINO PICK UP THE PACE!" Jhope was normally nice and happy, until you mess up.

  I had stayed later that afternoon till the staff kicked me out and told me to go home. I ended up at the park and pulled out my phone, I needed to relax. I scroll through my phone till I find 2 good songs to play. I sit on the cool grass as, “Billie Jean” starts playing. I love this song I feel that it describes me and gives him a lot of energy.

  I go through a few more M.J songs before the opening notes of 'Beat it' came on. "Wait you listen to Michael Jackson too." I hear a voice shout from the trees. "Yeah, he's such a role model!" I says excitedly. "Who are you?" I ask. "You wouldn't want to know." The voice says. "Oh c'mon, your an MJ fan, how could I not want to know you!" I say excitedly.

  "Not after what I did." The boy sniffed. "Haechan?!" I gasp and turn the corner to see the boy in tears. "I'm sorry, I should go." He says but before he can I grab his wrist and turned him to face me. His black eyeliner was all smudged. "I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve it." Haechan says as black tear streaks run down his tan skin.

  "But why though?" I ask and he sighs. "My hyungs always says I'd die if I don't get attention- I guess it's true. When you came everyone's attention moved to you, even my own friend's." Haechan sighs. "Oh you can have all the attention, I'm kinda tired of being know as the Choi's new brother." I rolled my eyes.

  "Friends?" He asks holding out his hand, I smile and take his hand. "Friends." I says yanking his hand pulling him into a hug. "Now let's BEAT IT!" I yell pressing play on my phone. "Can you do the signature move?" I ask going on tippy toes. "Uh of course your not a true Mj fan if you can't do that." Haechan says going up on his toes.

  We soon had to go home. But I felt more happy, than when I got there.