247

3rd pov.

  Jeonghan, Seungcheol and the rest of the choi family sat near the front of the auditorium waiting for Hoshi, Jun, and The8.

  "Welcome to our annual school performance. The first performance of the dance is a group dance called 247 preformed by Hoshi, Jun, The8, and Dino!" The announcer called.

"No way!" Woozi called out when he saw four figures appear on stage. Jeonghan jaw drops as he looks like he's about to burst into tears.

    Dino smiled brightly as he got into position. 'Let's do this!' He thinks as he feels the music starts. He had memorized the dance by heart, and despite missing the past few practices he never missed a beat.

   Once the dance ended the crowd erupted into applause, the 4 of them bow and hurry backstage. "Congratulations boys!" Jhope smiles as the 4 of them share a large group hug.

  While other groups preformed, Dino told the 3 of his brothers about what had happened, and why he ran out, where he went, and why he came back.

   "I couldn't leave you guys, your my family. And I don't say the F word alot but there it is. I love you guys alot." Dino says softly and Hoshi immediately combusted into a pile of uwus.

"We love you too Dino!"  Jun says.

Soon it was time for the more solo portion of the show. Hoshi danced to 'Bad' by Christopher and Jun and The8 did a partner dance to their own song 'My I'.

Finally it was my turn. I'd be dancing to  Undecided by Chris Brown. When I stepped onto stage I could hear the Cho- my family go wild.

It all was going smoothly, but at the end I was supposed to do a jump spin to end.

But, however something went wrong.