O N E .

Tazanna.

" Bitch I know you not still sleep ?! We got a birthday party to go to and you slacking!"

I groaned hearing my older sister Kayara coming in my room going straight for my closet. I sat up and yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"My alarm didn't go off ." I mumbled going into the bathroom to pee.

"Yeah yeah knowing you I just know you hit the snooze." I chuckled because she was probably right but I was so tired I don't even remember.

"And you know the whole crew gonna be at your dinner." I furrowed my eyebrows finishing my business and washing my hands . I poked my head out the bathroom and glanced at her while she pulled out what I think is my outfit for tonight.

"And by whole crew you mean.." she avoided eye contact with me. I looked side to side. I know this chick heard me.

"K who's gonna be there ?" She smiled then looked at me.

"Clarence, Shooter , Bully , Dave, Ameerah-"

"Hold up hold up ...who invited David?" She rolled her eyes.

"I honestly don't understand why you hate him so much ."

"Who invited him?"

"He wanted to come , don't be so mean Taz ." I sucked my teeth.

"There's always a method to his madness." She waved me off taking out the heels I'm gonna wear.

"Im serious K ." She just laughed not even replying to that.

"Hurry up buttercup let's move ." She said leaving my outfit out while I went to take a shower.

___
We pulled up to the hotel that we were having dinner at and made our way inside. My plan for my birthday was to spend a few days away from work with my people. I feel like it was something that we all deserve especially since we have worked so hard. As soon as we got out my phone vibrated with a text .

🤐: I can't wait to see what you got on 🤤, Happy Birthday again btw .

I smiled shaking my head catching Kayara's attention.

"Who got you smiling? You been smiling all day."

"Damn I can't smile ?" She put her hands up in surrender.

"This has a reason behind it tho..." she replied implying that she wanted the tea. But that's something I don't plan on spilling. We made it to the room we were staying in and set our stuff down for a minute.

"Yeah yeah . Hey take a picture of me?" She nodded pulling out her phone. We stepped out to the balcony and my ears perked with interest when I heard familiar voices .

"Ayo Taz!" I heard a deep voice call me . I leaned over the balcony to see the guys just getting out of their cars. My eyes landed on Clarence who was the one who said my name.

"It's a real ones birthday!" He shouted and everyone laughed at his outburst.

"He's obviously tryna get us kicked out ." Kayara groaned followed by a smile. My eyes landed on David who was getting his bag out the trunk , he then turned to look up and I looked away. I then positioned myself as Kayara got ready to take the picture.

"Now do my a favor and don't commit murder to go to jail on your birthday." My Head went back a little as I laughed and I heard the sound of her camera.