T H R E E .

Tazanna.

"Let me catch a vibe , let's just take our time." I sung lowly to myself as I put my bra on and grabbing my Shea butter lotion. I heard a knock on my door , I walked to the door looking through the peephole and furrowed my eyebrows before opening the door.

"Wassup?" I said staring back at Dave who eyes went immediately to my chest before looking in my eyes. I forgot I didn't have a shirt on , I threw one on then looked back at him.

"You was waiting on me or something?" He said with a smirk. I sucked my teeth but I didn't respond.

"What's up David ? " he took a sip of his drink.

"We going to the beach , then to the carnival they having. I was sent here to tell you."

"K ?"

"You already know ." Kayara was that friend that wanted to do everything on a trip. She was adventurous and you can't tell me differently.

"Alright when we meeting up?" He checked his watch.

"In about 20 minutes. Everyone getting ready now ." I nodded.

"Ahh . " he looked at me funny and I raised an eyebrow.

"What's up?"

"You haven't said a slick comment yet. You okay ? You feel sick ?" He said before putting his hand on my forehead and I scrunched my face up moving his hand.

"No you goof ." He looked into my eyes squinting.

"Ohhh you in another dimension right now ." I couldn't help but laugh .

"Yeah you can say that ." I had to smoke a little before we headed out . Why? Because I can . He stepped in closing the door .

"You might wanna cover up that ." He said pointing to my neck . My eyes widened.

"No you didn't." He just smiled . I walked into the bathroom and sure enough there was a big hickey on my neck and my high ass didn't see it.

"Daveeee ." He shrugged and I threw my toothpaste at him and he ducked .

"Girl if I drop my henny, I'ma wax that ass before we go ."

"I don't give a fuck , why the hell did you do that?"

"Aye I was in the moment, actually I was in heaven my bad I couldn't help myself. But you sure ain't stop me ."

"I was drunk don't even ."

"You kept sayin you weren't so don't even ." I mugged him and he mugged me back .

"Anyone that says that is obviously drunk off they shit ." He shrugged. I groaned throwing my head back.

"Now I remember how it got there ." I didn't look at him but I just knew he was lickin his lip.