F O U R .

David.

" Man that shit sitting up right on shordy." Shooter said as a girl passed by us. I chuckled nodding my head .

"You gon see what's up bro?" He gave me a look and I laughed . He walked after the girl and they ended up talking for a little bit.

"Need to get you one of these women out here mo." Clarence said looking around at the women.

"Watch your eyes bro." I teased him.

"Nah none of these girls interest me . You already know what time I'm on." Ever since him and Kayara got together he's been good and faithful from what I see . Considering what he used to do before they dated this was a better path for him , Kay is a good woman for him.

"Heard ju."

"What about you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What about me?" He made a face.

"You ain't been looking for nothing?" My thoughts went to Taz. I don't know why exactly but they did.

"Nah I been chillin, that Christina situation left a bad taste in my mouth." Christina was a old flame I had for a minute until ole girl was only in it for the image. She was more worried about the materialistic shit instead of me.

"Not everyone is like her, you just need a woman with a level head . "

"Yeah , not a lot of women are like that though."

"You gotta open your eyes bro, they out there. A lot closer than you think." I let his words sit in my mind . I heard laughter and I looked into the direction to see the girls on the beach walkway making snaps I'm guessing. My eyes went to Taz who was posing for Kayara who was taking the picture. I smirked realizing she put on the dress I made a good comment about.

"Yeah I guess you right

"Yeah I guess you right." I seen a group of guys making their way to them and I furrowed my eyebrows. Clarence noticed too but we just watched the interaction. I seen a guy make his way to Taz as she scrolled on her phone. She looked up with a blank face and after he was talking for a few seconds she shook her head shooting him a fake smile before getting back on her phone. From what it looks like she wasn't tryna give him the time of day and it also looked like he wasn't tryna hear that either.

"I should go over there and slob Kay down right in front of this nigga ." Clarence said chuckling. Before I could even respond he got up walking towards them. I shook my head getting up right behind him sipping my drink.

"Babe y'all been out here snap chatting for awhile, when we heading out?" He said walking up to Kayara and wrapped his arms around her waist. I chuckled drinking my cup because the dude that was tryna spit game was in his feelings.

"You ain't tell me you had a boyfriend.."

"I told you I wasn't interested twice."

"It was about to be a third time but they guys walked up . " Taz said not even looking up from her phone. I chuckled and she looked up and looked directly at me.