The Fountain of the lawn⛲

Zoya's POV

It's 6:35 am. I get up from my

bed.  Generally my mommy come to my room to wake me up but today. Oh my God....  Today is my first day of college.  So I'm you know damn excited about it.  So taking these thoughts in my mind I go to bathroom for a shower and come out.  Now hard decision  of this world. What to put on? In which clothes I will look beautiful??? 😆
No..  This is not about looking beautiful.  My friends always say that I look like an actress.  Damn!  I'm not praising myself but they say so...
But what to put now.  I look into my wardrobe.  I took out one of my favourite dress which I bought when I go to market for shopping this previous week

  I took out one of my favourite dress which I bought when I go to market for shopping this previous week       

I get ready for my college.  And go downstairs.  Yes...  My room is on first floor.  My house was big but not that big like a bungalow not a Mahal😁. My home is just we can say medium size.  But I love my home.
        HOME SWEET HOME!
I saw my mother setting up the dinning table for breakfast.  I wish my mom a good morning and sat down on the chair of dine.  And I saw Noor talking to her friend so loudly.!!!!  Gosh.
        Noor ! My Kohinoor.  Yes she is my Kohinoor. The precious diamond of my like.  Oh forget to tell u I Loooovvvvveeee diamonds .
        My mother who is staring at me because I m thinking about diamonds.  My mother said....
       Beta!  You should eat something because it is your first day of college.  And I think u should not be late don't u.
     I look at my mother and said with excitement.....
    Yes Ammi I m so excited.( with a sad face)  Don't know how is the college and will I make some friends or not today but ( with excitement) but I m so excited. 😀
          I m a mood switcher. 😂
My mother said......
         Yes beta u will...  Now eat something and go...  OK don't worry.  Be brave my child.....
           This is much for me to get courage for my first day....  That's why I love my mother so much..
      And I began to eat....
That's when my Kohinoor come and sit beside me and said with a chippy voice.
       Gooooddd mornniing apppiiiii...  Are u ready for first day...
        I said while eating bread with butter
        Good morning my Kohi... And yes ready....
         I side hugged Noor.  My ammi smiled at me and my sister bonding. 

         I finished my breakfast and hugged mommy and my mommy wished a nice day to me and Kohinoor and we both come out of our home.

       Aaaaa.  ..... One thing I forget to say Noor is a school going student in +2 and we both go in one car

         Yaaaa ... .. We have two cars . One for us and one for mother.
          We sat in our car....  DATSUN....   I hit the road.
            I took Noor to school and now I m going to my new college.

         Ya one thing I totally forget.  I am Zoya ....... ZOYA SIDDIQUI.          

I don't have a father

I don't have a father . He.  Hufffff.....  He left my mother when I was just seven.  I saw her crying for that man whole nights. That's why I hate that man.

        I didn't realise when I reached my college Oh my new college.
        I go to parking lot and parked my car.
        There I saw a Mercedes Benz.    Oh my heart.....
         I also love Mercedes.
    I thought for a while who will be the owner of this car.
        A ruthless,  heartless, rude, Pokky man or a kind hearted,  handsome,  charming,  sweet,  dashing guy...
         And oh sorry...  I m not that type of girl

      Now I walked to the building which had a name hanging on it

'SIMSREE-Sdenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education.

When I walked on the lane which has flowers on the sides wondering how much this place is beautiful

When I walked on the lane which has flowers on the sides wondering how much this place is beautiful.  The odour of roses, Buttercups, Jasmin, sunflowers fills my nostrils and I feel so light and happy.
           Then I saw a girl pointing towards something and I saw a fountain middle of the lawn.  It looked so beautiful so I kept staring at it and walked towards it.

 The golden shine of the sun

The golden shine of the sun., the odour of flowers, little drops of water on the grass make the view wonderful.  I kept staring at the shower. My eyes moved with the water drops which kept going up and down with a flow.

              Just then I saw the damn wonderful scene of this world. My heart stopped and my breaths gets out of my lungs.
          A guy with his eyes covered with sunglasses talking with his friends , keeping his one arm on one of his friend shoulder. I feel a sensation running throw my spine.  I kept gazing at him. He was wearing a white shirt with Blue Jeans and white shoes with laces bound on his ankle. He is wearing a steel coloured watch which looks very expensive.  His hair was black and settled up in a very good manner.

           I gulped when I checked him out

           I gulped when I checked him out. Wait......  Am I checking him out?  Oh God stop it zoya.  You didn't know that guy at all and you are gawking at him like stupid.    But he looked so hot.      What! ¡!!! I wondered at my own words which I am thinking from the time I saw him

         Stop it!  Just stop it!
    I go from there and sat on a bench.  I am not getting it why I thought that thoughts for him because I thought that I didn't thought anything like that then why I thought like that that I didn't thought before.
         Oh God I m confusing myself.

           Then I realised that the bell had rung when I was thinking and all students are gone to classes. I feel scared  what if the lecturer had came into my class.
       I ran to my class after taking the college map into my mind.

Oh God 997 words.
Hola people this is my first story
And also I m weak in English so sorry for the mistakes.
       Bubbyyy till the next one.