Mr. Handsome Thief

Zoya's pov

I'm quite surprised by his behavior.  He has many shades I think.  He is not that man who showed off his richness or something like that.  That makes him a gentleman but his gentle behavior or say attitude makes him a different from all of the world.  Ya!  He is a nice guy. He didn't ever look at girls who only flirts with him or try to touch him.  He always ran away.  I noticed many times.  Wherever he sits back benches are always full of girls and he didn't paid a heed to them and I liked it very much.
Today he kissed me.  This will not be wrong if I say that it was heavenly.  But always a question obtained in my mind why did he do so?  Always he ignores me which looked like he hate me but today incident make me confused very much.  Is he playing with me?  Or I'm over thinking.  That is too much difficult. When bruised his lips on my cheek I couldn't help but close my eyes enjoying it.  I think it would must clear him that he has a great effect on me.  But I could do nothing but enjoying him.  Enjoying his kiss.  Enjoying his cologne.  His warmth I think I over joyed. 😊He is so complicated. So....

COMPLICATED

*sigh*

Aditya's pov

I know she will be confused surely. I know!  She is so innocent that.....  Leave it.

When we reached at the door Yash bid goodbye to her but I have another plans.  We walked out of the house.

My eyes sees that the door is still open and I grabbed this chance and enter again.  She looked at me  and I couldn't control my so heart so I kissed.  I kissed her.

Slowly bruised my lips on her soft ping cheek and she closes her eyes.
U knew she enjoyed it.
As I took my head up from her cheek our faces at an inch distance. I said in my husky voice bye zo and in in response I get a shaky  bye as I know my effect on her.  And I go out from her house with a cute smile on my face.
(sorry if I praised myself😁)

*Chuckles*

Authors pov

Next day he wears an attractive clothes which looked expensive as it is his mother's birthday.  And he loves her mother so much. He is wearing a t-shirt of black and white lines matched with a white pant and white shoes as he always wears white when it is an special occasion for him.

He entered the college and the students aspecially girls stopped in their tracks and drools over him.  He has a blank look on his face we can say attitude!

He entered the class and all complimented him with
Gosh!
Hot!
Fuck!
Cool!
Damn!
Oh my God!
Looking a murderer!
And all of that!

When he get near to Zoya.
He stands straight in front of her as he wants to hear a compliment from her.

All looks at her like what she will say?

She looked at all of them like what??
Pooja gestured her to compliment him.

All became quite.

As I say nothing happened like it looks

She said with innocence in her eyes.

" You are looking like a thief escaped from the prison".

She gulped.

*Pin drop silence*

All present eyes widened for her to set in her mind that she has speak the line for which Mr.  Hot will not forgive her in any way and make her life a hell.

He is looking straight in her eyes with a blank look on his face.

May be!  All knew that what is coming now!

Unexpected happens!

Suddenly his blank look take place with a wide smile and he started laughing.  Laughing hard.

Keeping his one hand on his stomach bending forward one hand on Yash's shoulder.

She first time is looking him laughing and that made her smile. It was soothing to her ears like a music that is playing in the rhythm and she will be dance soon.

His eyes was now blurry with the tears which is because of laughing hard.

Zoya giggled softly.

Now his laughter ended and he instantly looked in her eyes. And said in a husky voice coming closer to her.

And you are the officer who want to caught me and wanted again to keep me in her cage.

If that is not I will become officer.  Okay?

He asked her tilting his head to the left.
She also tilts her head to right.

He softly smiled and went from their with his charm ogling from his body.

----------------------------------------------

That's it.

Hola  people.

How was it.

Keep reading and voting

Plzzzzzzzzzzz.

For the sake of our adiya

                       🌹Adiya shipper🌹