💔.....It hurts.....💔

🙋Hello people I know I'm super late but what to do I have a lot of work. So I didn't get time to write.

Let's start..............

Zoya's pov

He is such a good singer.
Oh sorry ate hi Mr Aditya Hooda ki baat.😁 What to do then? He is amazing like all Mr perfect.

He looks at me like he will eat me up anytime that's why I become hell nervous under his gaze.

I was lost in his singing when we both sing in the cafeteria. Such a good voice he has.

And what he said I love ur all habits including u.
What that means.

Anyways tomorrow is the party in the Hooda house.

What he will do if I go there.
Indeed a stupid question.

He can't do anything to me . He can't he can't .................

Aditya' pov

Such a good singer she is . I was lost in her singing . I will always cherish the moment that I had sung a song with her then I will tell our children that their mother is such a good singer

I'm a advanced future planner.

*Wink *

The party day

Zoya's pov

I was getting ready for the party feeling nervous . There is nothing which cause me to become nervous but Mr Hooda.

Consoling my mind I put up little bit of make up and looked myself in the mirror . I was looking beautiful. Praising herself!

I came downstairs to see My ammi . She is also ready . It was a fine evening and pinkish shade was spreading everywhere.

My ammi complimented me and I do the same to her. Then noow came down setting her hair.

She is looking gorgeous.

I know she is my sister !
How will she not look beautiful? Again praising herself!

Waise all credit goes to ammi she is beautiful that's why we looked beautiful and our destiny has already written by God so we can't do anything.

We sat in the car after locking the door of our house and keys in the purse. Mommy took the driver seat as she knows where hoodas lives and  I took passenger seat and noor sat in the back is seats.

During the travel to hooda house from our house Noor said....

You are looking great appi I mean all boys will drool over you!

My eyes widened at the franknace of my younger sister!

Is she a stupid  talking about this even in front of our mother.  She is a naive.  After all she is our mother but that doesn't mean that she will talk like this.....

I looked towards my mother who's eyes were on the road while driving and a small smile crept on her face.

My head was down because of Embrassment . I cursed Noor in my mind.

Why she has always to speak like this!!!

Noor.....     .... I growled.

You are crazy Besharam you  have not any Shame in you.  You will two three for free from me.
I said

Appi what is the problem she is our mother not anyone's.

Ohhhooo stop it Noor!

Okay!  She plastered an innocent expression on her face and threw her back on the car seat.

You both are crazy!
My mother said

Noor burst out laughing and I smiled at  my mother .

She is always an understanding mother she didn't even make me feel that I have no father.  It hurts when all students talks about their family their whole family!

My father is in that company my father is the richest man my father this my father that!!

It hurts but whenever I see my mother I forget that I have no father.  She is my everything. My mother my father my uncle my aunt my friend everything.
And I love her so much!!!!!! 💖

May God give you all happiness you deserve.

(A/N-: It's a real feelings of a daughter who has no father because of their misbehaviour.
I know all are not same but it's for them who left their family like that. It is a reality and I'm also suffering from this type of reality and the feelings which I wrote up are absolutely true!!!
My mother is everything to me! ❤💟💝)
And by then I feel that the car had stopped it means........

I saw a big house decorated with lights and flowers.

It means that we have reached our destination.

Aditya's pov

I'm feeling impatient to see her!

I want to see her.  It would be the first time she will took a step in our house.  I'm waiting come-on ya sweet heart I want to see you.

I know I'm looking crazy at this moment but I can't help she is so......  U know everything.

This would be first time I would see her in the evening.

And duck of the organizers!!
They are so lazy.  Yet decoration is not completed and guests starts arriving in the party.

Mommy is taking so much tension about the party and so I told her to rest for something by then I will take the charge for the decorations.

So I'm here in the hall looking at everything and shouting at the decorators. And my eyes are only at the door.

Eyes only craving to see her!!!!!!
-----------------_--------------_-----------

Really sorry for a late update.
I know it's boring!!!!!!

Let me make it up!!!!!