Oh- So - Romantic -Position

Zoya's pov

I came back to my home at 5:30 not so hot evening I entered my house and saw my mother working on her laptop with a cup of tea on the side table.
My mother looked at me and smiled.

I wish a good evening to my dear mother and she replied back with a good evening.

How was the day beta!

Good!  I'm feeling exhausted!

I think you should take rest in your room.

Yaa mommy! 

I turned to go to my room when mommy again called me
Zoya!

I turned back and looked at her.

Beta!  Are you free this weekend?

Yes mom!  Pretty free.  Why?

My Boss's family will be coming to our house and they want to meet you.

Okay!

I turned back to go to into my room with a thought in my mind.

Why they want to meet me?
Are they going to make me the CEO of their company?  LOL

-------------------------------------

Next day went well as when I waved at Mr. Hooda he didn't turned to other side and standing there where their friends were gossiping.  I get it as an improvement in his behavior so I'm happy.

---------------------------

In the evening I have no work so I started cleaning my house as they were covered with dust so I decided to clean it as well.

A knock on the door but I didn't hear as I was listening to songs with earphone in my ears.

I was singing and dancing with the rhythm of the song and also cleaning the things.

I kept singing and cleaning when I felt a hand on my left shoulder tapping me. I turned and hit in the wall. Wait.......  Here is no wall  according to me.

I felt hands snaked my waist to balance me as I was about to fall.  I flinched my eyes as the fear occurred in my heart of falling on the ground and prepare myself for feeling the pain.

But no I was lucky bcoz un hathon ne mujhe bacha Liya!

But whom these hands belongs to?  I felt tinglings down my spine.  I amused because it feels only when Aditya touch me. 

What is he doing in my home?
Does he comes to kill me?  Oh my God I don't want to die.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the chocolate brown eyes staring straight in my eyes.  Fair skin ,His long eyelashes,  point nose,  perfect jawline,  some hair strands falling over his head and

God damn it!

His pink kissable plump lips.

I was astonished by his perfect features.

Now come to the effect he had on me!

I'm staring in his his eyes and got lost in them.  It felt like time had stopped and we are all alone in this world.  Only him and me.  No problems no worries only desires of always being close to each other.
He is also staring in my eyes as if finding my soul through my eyes.

My heartbeats becomes uneven.
I breathed heavily.  I felt butterflies in my stomach. I gulped and bit my lower lip as I saw staring him in my eyes.