Anxiousness 😔

So sorry for the delay......

*sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry*

__________________________________--------------------------------------------------___________Let's_go______________

The next day :-
At college~

Zoya sat on the chair kept near of the table of the cafeteria. Her eyes were heavy. She didn't slept nicely last night because of that parcel.

She was worried ...... Really fucking worried......

She was thinking from the last night and now her head hurts.

She closed her eyes to calm her heart down fidgeting her fingers taking a deep breath.

Just then Pooja, Yash and Raghu came and sat on the beside chairs.

Hey babes , how r u? Said Pooja.

How do u do beautiful. Raghu

Yash - How r u cutie!!!

She smiled at their own nicknames which they had made for her.

Fine.... She said with a soft smile.

U looks tired babe, r u okay?? Care etched on her face.

Everyone assumed Pooja to be annoying girl who always annoys Zoya but whatever they say , she cares about her best friend the most....

I'm okay , chinta ki koi baat nahi.....Zoya told her holding her face in her her soft palms and she gives them a shake.

Just then the sound of wood of the chair was heard and they saw Aditya sat on the other side of the table.

Good morning they all said in unison.

Morning he huskily whispered looking at Zoya .

She took a deep breath again....
Don't know how he has this effect on her...

She dropped her lids looking down and stared at her fingers...

Then she saw the ring in her large finger and slightly smiled....

She missed him... She missed him so much...

'When will you come?' she thought...

"Let's order some coffee" pooja said looking at her friend . She knew Zoya was worried for something but she wouldn't tell so coffee is something what can calm her down but she was adamant to pull out what was in her mind... She knew she can't just stay resting and want to her best friend to pull out the beans How can she stay quiet when something is in her best friends mind...

"I will get some coffees for us...."

Just when Zoya got up Rahul, Bella, Justin and Serena came and stood beside their table..

Hi Zoya ,

Hi Zoya hashtag cutie pie

Hello there....

Good morning how r u Zoya.... Serena said with a sweet voice which one can't resist without smiling .
Zoya gave her a hug..

Like we are not even here...said Pooja actually whispered but was able to be heard by everyone....

Oh someone J.. J!!!! Said Justin with his cute Spanish accent.

Zoya smiled at them...
Do u guys want some drinks , I'm going to get some coffee , u want some..

Yeah of course why not...

Actually Justin and Serena have now a part of the group... When Zoya talked to them she felt their nature is nice so as they started talking they also got added to the group making the biggest group of the class...

1...2..3..4...5...6...7...8...9..o my god..
Nine persons... It means that...

She widened her eyes while pulling her eyebrows up..

But no one get what she wanted to say so....

She kinda looking cute as aditya admired her with a smirk on his handsome face ...

All of them pouted in awe...

Her face got emotionless and she frowned while saying...oh god u dumb people , we are the biggest group in the class...

Yeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!

They all hugged each other from over the table when Zoya felt something on her forehead ... It was lips... Very soft... She knew..

The tingling sensation only confirmed it was only done by one person..
And e as again smirking with a mischievous glint in the eyes...

Then she was very sure that Aditya has kissed her... Again
Without the knowledge of anyone...

___________________________

Sorry guys..

Now the question is who is that him that Zoya is thinking about....

Do u know????

Guys most impressive ranking

Plz vote comment n share