Oblivious

Request by 13a23z3343 hope you like it

Kai likes you but you are kind of oblivious to that

I was in Mystic Grill with Caroline, It was usual day in Mystic Falls, Caroline and you gossiping while drinking coffee.

"You do realise that Kai is not stopping staring at you" Caroline asked out of blue "No he is on, there is plenty of other girls behind me, he is surely looking at them" you said while taking a sip from your coffee Caroline groaned "You are so oblivious Y/n! I hate to admit it but since he got emotions from Luke he became less of a sociopath, he likes you" you choked on your coffee "What? No he doesn't, you are crazy if you believe in that" the truth is you like Kai, no you are pretty sure that you are in love with him but he didn't felt the same he never will "I know that you like him too Y/n, you just have to admit your feelings to each other" your eyes widened "No I don't!" You yelled "Okey don't yell at me because I don't like people starting at us" Caroline said, you looked around amd noticed that indeed people were starting and you blushed a little.

On the other end of Grill Kai was closely watching you, he felt that warm feeling everytime when you where near, he hated it because he didn't know what that mean but in the same time he liked it, it was confusing, even though Elena once told him that that was love in beginning he wasn't so sure about that but now he started to believe in that.

A few days passed and wherever you were, there was Kai, you liked it but you hated the fact that everyone of your friends was teling you how hi likes you and how he couldn't stop looking at you, you wanted to believe in that but you couldn't, you didn't want to get your hopes high because you didn't want to get hurt at the end because let's be honest Kai would never liked someone like you at least that's what you thought.

You walked back home from your night out with girls when you felt someone's present, you brushed it off thinking it was only your imagination, you walked couple more minutes and you were already close to your house when you felt someone's hand on your shoulder, you turned around ready to hit person who put his hand on you when your hand was stopped in mid air "Oh You wanted to hit me" his lips turned into a smile "That is not good" it was Kai, he still didn't let go of your hand, he didn't moved and he was so close that you could feel his breath on your face. "What happened? Cat ate your tongue?" He smirked "No it haven't" "Ah she talks" he said "Ha ha very funny Kai, have someone told you to not follow girls at night?" You asked "Actually I wasn't following you" you laughed "Oh really, It doesn't seem like you wasn't" he rised his eyebrow "I wanted to come to your house to tell you something" and suddenly his all confidence disappeared "I-I talked with Elena because I needed help to understand something" you looked confused at him "Okey... so have you understood?" You asked "Actually it took me a while but now I finally do" he looked directly at your eyes and you had to turn your gaze away "Okey I'm glad so why do you ne-" your eyes widened when you felt his lips on yours, you stood frozen before you could even return the kiss he pulled away "I-I'm sorry, I thought that you like me to but now I realise how stupid that is" he let go of your hand and before he could even turn away you cupped his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him, this time it was his turn to be shocked, you pulled away "So Caroline was right" you smiled "You do like me" you looked at his eyes "I like you too Kai, I was just scared to tell anyone, to tell you because I was scared that you don't feel the same" he placed one hand on your cheek and other to your hip "I do feel the same, so when we both confessed our feelings, would you mind kissing me again" you smiled and leaned in to kiss him once again.

If you have request send it to me.