Brianna Dempsey birthday!

Today is my birthday. Yay! I love my birthday, it's a whole day about me. When growing up my parents actually cared for me on this day. This year it's very different. This will be my first birthday without my parents but also with my girlfriend. It still feels weird knowing that Alex is my girlfriend. She really is just amazing and the best girlfriend you could ask for. I woke up this morning to the sun, it's so hot in summer. I looked around me to see if Alex was here and she wasn't. Maybe she went to work early? I sat up in bed and went to get dressed. Today felt weird for some reason, maybe I'm just being weird. I left my room to be greeted by a noisy kitchen, of course. I saw Alex was making breakfast while Kyle, Jenna, Eric, and Jason were in the living room talking about random stuff. Really loudly. I went up to my girlfriend and hugged her from behind. 

"Hey you're awake" She smiled then frowned. 

"Wow, not happy that I am up?" I asked. She kissed my neck. 

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed" She pouted. I giggled. 

"I'm sowwy, I woke up. But I can still have breakfast" I grinned at her. She rolled her eyes and gave me food. 

"I love you, happy birthday my love," She said, kissing my lips. 

"I love you so much" And I gobbled my food. She laughed at how fast I ate it. She came to sit down next to me and held me close. I relaxed on her shoulder. You have no idea how much I love her, I like can't even stay away from her for too long. We ate for a few minutes before being interrupted by the annoying people we live with. 

"BRIANNA Happy birthday" Jenna yelled and came to hug me. rip my ears. I giggled and hugged her back. 

"Happy Birthday Bri" Kyle also yelled in my ear. I'm surprised the neighbors have never complained. Wait do we have neighbors? After having basically everyone yell happy birthday to me, well my brother and Jason were actually calmer than the two others, they left to go get ready. Apparently, we are going out to spend my birthday out on the town. Alex told me she has been working to save up for stuff, one being my birthday day out. She is so cute but like she doesn't need to waste her money on me. 

"So what do you wanna do today?" She asked me while I was getting dressed. 

"Wait you are telling me you don't have everything planned already?" I teased. She laughed. 

"I, my princess, have the end of the day and night planned but those plans don't involve others" She got close to my face and winked. I blushed a deep red.  Do I want to know what she is implying? 

"Nothing to say, beautiful?" She asked, smirking.

"Shut up, don't make me blush like that" I pouted. 

"You are so cute," She said, kissing my cheek. I love this woman but she is mean at times. We finished getting ready, finally and went back down to the rest who were again really loud. I live with crazy people. I can't believe that it's almost been a year that I've been living with them. 

"Let's gooo!" Jenna yelled. She is really excited today. We all laughed and followed her outside. I have no idea what we are doing today but it will be fun. We decided to walk since the town is really close by. I love the town, it's filled with such amazing people and cool shops, plus my favorite restaurant and candy shop is there. 

"So, my love, do you want candy?" Alex asked raising her eyebrows. I giggled. She is so weird today. 

"Is that even a question? Yes Give meh" She giggled and we walked to the candy store. I love this store. They have like tubes on the side with a display of the candy. It's so cool and I just want them all. I really am a kid in a candy store. We got my candy, I made her buy a lot since she insisted. Once we were done we left and met back up with the others. We went to see a movie and eat some food. The carnival was back in town so we went to that. The day was really fun. When the sun was setting, Alex decided we should go on the Ferris wheel and she made it stop at the top. I swear she is the cheesiest person I have ever met. You know those movie cliches, well dating her is like having them all. 

"Today was amazing, thank you," I told her, leaning on her shoulder. 

"I'm glad you were happy, but it's not done yet my love" She assured me. I don't know what she is planning but she has been leading to that all day. 

"I'm excited to finally find out what you mean by that" She smiled. 

"You will have to wait my dear Brianna" I rolled my eyes. 

"You are a mix between creepy and cute" I smiled looking at her. She started tickling me. 

"Nooo Mercy" She laughed. 

"I love you, Brianna," She said and then kissed me. 

"I love you" Then the ride continued and we finally descended. This girl is amazing. 

"So are we heading home now?" Jenna asked no one in particular. Literally, she was just talking to the group. 

"Yep, this was a fun day. You guys head back, I'm taking my beautiful lady for the rest of the night" Alex said. Jenna swooned. 

"You are super cute Alex, all you do is compliment her. Jason, why don't you act this sweet?" I laughed. Poor Jason needs to deal with Jenna. 

"Babe, not this argument again" We all laughed and they left. I'm glad I'm not with them tonight. 

"So where are we going?" I asked her, holding her hand. 

"You will see" I shook my head and we continued. I realized where she took me when I saw it. 

"The park we went to the night we met" I smiled. I remember that night, the horrible party that changed everything for me. The only best thing about that night was meeting Alex. 

"This place is special for us" She took my hand and twirled me. I giggled. 

"Are we gonna dance again, like that night?" my smile was so big. I can't be any happier. 

"Of course, no music dancing is our thing" She isn't wrong there. Today has been the best birthday of my entire life. 

"You know Brianna that you are the best thing to have ever happen to me," She said pulling me close. 

"So are you, before meeting you I was nothing. You brought so much happiness in my life" She smiled. 

"Baby shush I'm trying to be romantic and make a speech" She sassed. I burst out laughing. 

"Fine, make your speech" I rolled my eyes. She smirked and brought me to sit down. 

"So umm I planned this speech for a long time. Brianna, you are amazing. The cuteness person I have ever met. You are the love of my life, forever. I can't imagine a day without you, I can't imagine my life without you. I want to be with you for everything I do. I want you. I want to wake up next to you every day, I want to make you breakfast every day. I want to fall asleep next to you every. I want a life with you. So what I'm saying in my really complicated speech is Brianna I want you. So Brianna Dempsey, will you do me the honor in being my wife" I died. Omg, I was not expecting her to ask this. 

"OMG are you serious?!?!?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Yes. Look I even have the ring" AHhhhh She's so cute. 

"YES. Yes, I'll marry you. Omg, I love you" I jumped into her arms and kissed her. This is the best day of my life. 

"I love you. I'm so happy you said yes" I smiled cutely. 

"I would never say no" She grinned. Today really was the best day of my life. Who cares if my parents aren't here for this one, being with my friends and the love of my life was way better than any birthday I've had in my 17 years of life. Today was amazing. 

Hiiii! I know that this week I haven't really followed my schedule of upload and I'm really sorry about it. Monday, I was reading my friends story and then had no time to write this, I was supposed to have a cover out yesterday and finally add this story for a bonus but I was super ill yesterday and fell asleep at 4 pm, woke up today at 1 in the morning. Yay for messed up sleep schedule. But anyway, I was able to finally write this so it will be uploaded today. Now tell me should I do the cover promised yesterday today, or wait till tomorrow when it is supposed to be uploaded. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I know Brianna and Alex don't end up together at the end of the book but for this one shot, we will say this happened. 

Word count: 1578 

~Jess