HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Graser x Jess (and kids)

(Graser x Jess: The dream of a fan)

Today is Canada day. The day we celebrate our amazing country. The government has plenty of activities during the day outside and fireworks displayed at night. I use to be stuck in the house every year since I was born. My parents didn't like leaving the house and needing to be all nice so we stayed in. Since being with Zach, we have been attending the celebrations in town. The first time he took me, I was shocked at how much people really celebrate this country. There were so many people outside having fun with their families. I decided that day that I would bring my kids here so they can experience it. Now that I have Evelyn and Ben, and that they are old enough to not make a fuss, we are bringing them to celebrate. 

"Jess, are you ready for today?" My husband came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Of course! I've been waiting for this day for so long" I explained. He chuckled. 

"You are adorable when you are excited, you know that?" I smiled. His attempts at flirting are still poor but he's getting there. I only fall for them because he's so cute. 

"Are the kids up?" I asked him. He kissed my neck. 

"Yes, they are getting ready. Evelyn is really excited, Ben would rather stay in his pj's" He explained. I frowned. 

"Get your son to be excited about this" I commanded. He rolled his eyes. 

"Why is he referred to as my son when he doesn't behave?" He asked. I giggled. 

"I wonder why" I smirked at him. 

"That's it" He picked me up and threw me on the bed. Tickling me. 

"Z-zac stop...I can't bare...hahaha. Stop!" I couldn't stop laughing. He knows my weakness, mission compromised. He stopped attacking me and sat down. 

"That's what you get for your behavior" Zach trying to be serious and act manly is funny to see. He's just an adorable cutie at the end of the day. 

"Fine, fine, let's go get the kids hyped for today," I said, getting up. He followed. We went to Ben's room to see Evelyn trying to get her brother to wear pants. I giggled at my kids running around. 

"Benjamin Frankie Graser, stop running around and put your pants on" I semi-yelled. They stopped running and looked at me. Ben put his head down and Evelyn crossed her arms looking at her brother. 

"See I told you, mommy even got serious, this means a lot to her" She scolded her brother. I smiled. 

"I'm sorry mommy, I'll get ready," Ben said walking to his closet and getting dressed. I high fived Evelyn. 

"Now Zach make sure he looks good. Eve, come with me" I said and left my son with his father. I swear us girls are just better than the boy in this house. 

"Eve, can you call grandma and tell her we will be over soon while I pack the food and stuff?" I asked her. She nodded going to call Donna. I started and finished packing all that we will need today before Zach and Ben came into the room. 

"Aww look at you, looking so cute" I fawned over his adorable outfit. He puffed out his cheeks and looked away embarrassed. He's so much like me. 

"We ready to go?" Zach asked me. I nodded. 

"Eve, it's time to go" I yelled to where she was. I let her have a bit of electronic time since she did as I asked. 

"You let her play on her phone, not fair" Ben pouted. I ruffled his hair.