ITS MAH BIRTHDAY!!!!

So I've done a birthday special for my friends/he is a character, Dustin and I've done one for a character of mine; Brianna Dempsey. But you see, I am also a character plus the writer of them all so I decided, hey we are doing this. So let's begin with how the character Jess is celebrating her birthday.

Jess x Graser: a dream of a fan

~Graser pov~

It was around 6 am when I woke. I woke up extra early today because it's my beautiful wife's birthday. I wanted to make it extra special for her because she deserves every bit of love in the world. She told me when we first started going out, that when it was her birthday every year her parents didn't even remember. They treated her worst on those days and she even admitted that she never had a party. I still remember the first birthday she spent with me. I can't believe it's been 15 years since that day we met. I can't imagine my life without her in it. She gave me love, she gave me my dream, she gave me my two children, she's given me everything. Once I woke up I got out of bed and quietly went downstairs to make her breakfast. I also didn't want to wake the kids up just yet because they would be loud and wake her up. Today was going to be perfect. The morning we will spend with the kids because I know that Jess would love to have her babies with her on her day, then they will go to my mothers so Jess and I can have an amazing day. Once I was done making breakfast for my beautiful queen, I went up to wake my other loves.

"Evelyn, Ben, wake up. It's mommy's birthday" they woke up and were very excited about that fact.

"Mommy birthday!!! Yay" they are honestly adorable. I left them so they could get ready while I went to wake up my lovely wife. I walked into the room and she looked so at peace. I can't believe I was lucky enough to marry this amazing woman in front of me. What did I do to deserve this amazing life?

~Jess POV~

Today was my birthday. A day that I used to hate until I met Zach. He has really changed my life from the world thing ever to the best days of my life. I still can't believe that it's been 15 years since he entered my life. I still remember that day. Who would have thought that one shopping trip would have changed my whole life? I was woken up to my amazing husband leaving the bed at 6 in the morning. He isn't one for waking up early so I knew he was going to surprise me. I decided that I was going to let him so I pretended to be asleep but then eventually fell asleep again. The next time I was woken up by Zach and food. The best two things in the world.

"Morning my love," He said once I was in a sitting position.

"Morning" I pecked him on the lips. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"You know you didn't have to do all this? I don't need anything special" I explained. He shook his head.

"You, my queen deserve everything. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. Jess words can't describe how much I love you. You've given me everything I have ever dreamed of at least let me treat you how you should be treated on your day" He said cupping my cheeks and then kissing my lips. What the heck did I do to deserve him? I smiled at him.

"So this delicious food is for me?" I asked with big eyes because I was hungry and just wanted to eat it. He laughed at my expression.

"Yep all for you" With that I gobbled down my food with Zach laughing at me.

"I have a question?" I asked him, he raised his eyebrow looking at me.