Father's day special

Kyle x Eric

(My Best Friend Crush)

Today is father's day. A day where we celebrate being fathers. A day all about us. I like days about me obviously. I'm joking, maybe. Hi, I'm Kyle, this is my Journal that my friend Brianna suggested me to write in so I remember everything in my life. I opened this Journal back when I was in high school and now I'm a father with my beautiful husband. So back to the day at hand. It's father's day and we have some plans. My husband, our daughter and I are going over to the gang's house for the celebration. So I'll report back later. 

"Kyle, are you writing in the journal again?" My husband, Eric asked me when he walked into the room. 

"Yes, I have a dedicated fanbase" He rolled his eyes, kissing my cheeks. 

"You write in a book alone in a dark room, at least turn on some light's love" I giggled at that. 

"But the dark is mysterious" He chuckled messing up my hair. I pouted. 

"You scare Skyler away when you do that" I looked at the door where my baby was hiding. 

"Aww my baby I'm sorry, come here" I ran out of the room to give my baby some hugs. Eric laughed following me out of the room. 

"Daddy!" She yelled giving me a hug. She is just the cutest ever. 

"You are still the goofy idiot I fell in love with," Eric said, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled at him. 

"I love you baby" He pulled me into a kiss. I love this man so much. 

"Eww yucky" I laughed. 

"One day my dear child this will be you" 

"NOOOO Bleck" And she ran away screaming. Eric and I laughed. 

"Maybe don't traumatize her next time?" He suggested, shaking his head. 

"Where is the fun in that?" I gave him a cheeky smile. He hit my arm playfully and went after our daughter. Time to get ready for the party. 

~Eric POV~

My husband is a weirdo but I love him. Today is father's day and we are going to head over to my sister's house with her wife to celebrate. I want to make this day special for my husband though, this is our first year as fathers. Last year we didn't have Skyler as our daughter and I really just want Kyle to have an amazing day since he's always wanted to be a father. Plus he did something special for my birthday and I want to repay him. After getting him out of his dark room, why he writes in his journal in a dark room I will never understand but once I got him out and we made our daughter uncomfortable, we went to get ready for the party. 

"Okay, Skyler you remember the plan baby?" I asked my daughter after I caught up with her. 

"Yep, yep. Daddy will love it" I smiled at her. She is just as cute as Kyle. 

"Come here, give me a hug" She came into my arms and gave me a hug. She is so precious. 

"Okay now go get ready to go see aunt Brianna," I told her, she ran away happy. I love her so much. I'm so happy we were lucky to have her.