New Friends?

Bold = Korean
Italics = English
Normal = Thai

+ 3rd POV. ~ School 2015 ~ New Friends? +

It was lunch now, so far everything was going really well with Kit and Chen. Chen only cried once, other wise he was asleep most of the morning. Now Kit was trying to find a place to eat + feed Chen.

Kit was struggling to hold everything, and nearly dropped his lunch when someone came up behind him and grabbed the tray before it fell.

"Thanks," Kit smiled and Chen giggled and baby-talked to the new person.

"It's no problem, your hands are full and I want to help. I'm Forth, you must be Kit?" Forth asked and Kit nodded.

"Word got around fast about me huh?" Kit rhetorically asked, he already knew the answer. Forth nodded and helped Kit carry his lunch and a couple books.

"Where do you normally sit?" Forth asked and Kit shrugged.

"I don't, I usually don't eat lunch here, is it possible to sit with you? Just for today, I don't want to intrude on you and your friends," Kit really hated bothering people but he needed to sit down. Chen is a small baby, but him AND his carrier is HEAVY.

"Of course, follow me," Forth said (smiling at the younger) and started walking to the very back of the café to a larger table in the corner.

"Hey, who's this?" One of the boys asked. Forth set Kit's food down and told the younger to sit.

"This is Kit, and his son, he needed a place to sit, so I brought him here," Forth said and the other four boys at the table nodded and welcomed Kit.

"I'm gonna get some food, you guys want anything?" Forth asked his friends while Kit awkwardly sat down and un-did Chen's carrier so he could take the small baby out to feed him his bottle.

"He's very cute," one of Forth's friends commented as he watched Kit holding the small baby.

"He's adorable, I'm Kit, this is Chen," Kit introduced himself to the new people and they all smiled.

"I'm Yo!" A smaller, very hyper boy, said beside Kit. Kit smiled to him.

"I'm Pha," The one who originally commented on Chen said. Kit smiled.

"He's also my boyfriend," Yo said while eating a cookie. Pha nodded and Kit thought they were adorable together.

"I'm Beam, and single as--- can I cuss around him?" Beam asked Kit. Who nodded.

"I don't mind, I'm not gonna filter myself around him so you guys don't have to either," Kit said and they thought that was kind of cool.

"Anyway, I'm Beam, single as fuck, you're cute," Beam said, saying 'you're cute' to Chen who stared at him for awhile instead of drinking his bottle.

"I'm Ming, the one that brought you over here is my boyfriend Forth," The boy infront of Kit said. He seemed very tired, Kit could relate.

"Can I ask stupid questions?" Yo asked while smiling at Chen who threw a toy on the table by accident. Yo picked it up and handed it to Chen.

"Go for it, I'll answer the best I can," Kit said and smiled. He missed having someone to talk to like this.

"How old is he?" Yo asked his first question and smiled when Chen grabbed his hand-giggling.

"He's 4-months old and very social," Kit said and grabbed a mini-folding/baby chair from Chen's bag and set it up on the empty chair in between himself and Yo so Chen could see everyone.

"He's adorable, how are his eyes blue though? If I may ask," Pha asked and Kit nodded, he didn't mind.

"Blue-eyes are from his father, his (Vernon's) mother had blue eyes, and I guess that got passed onto Chen," Kit explained. The boys thought that was amazing.

"Can I ask about his father?" Beam asked. Kit nodded. It didn't hurt to talk about it.

"Does he go here?" Beam asked.

"Not anymore, he moved back to Korea over the summer," Kit said and Chen started 'talking' more after hearing Korea.

"Chen misses him?" Yo asked. Kit shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but everytime he hears "Korea" he tries to talk the same way his father and I did, he never learned Thai so we only spoke Korean, that's why his name is Chen," Kit explained. Forth came over and sat down at the end of the table - next to Ming and Kit.

"Hansol?" Forth asked. (Vernon's Korean name) Kit nodded.

"He's a nice kid, I thought he left next year?" Forth asked.

"He left over the summer, one night he was there, next morning he disappeared," Kit said, at first the five were going to comfort him but Kit shook his head.

"He was a dick, broke up with me over text, but I'm over it, Chen and I are good on our own," Kit said. Beam applauded his independence.

"Love it," Beam said and Kit smiled.

*chen cries very loudly - everyone in the room looks over at them*

"Chen...don't cry baby..." Kit picked him up and held him putting his pacifier in. That didn't help so Kit got his bottle and Chen immediately shut up.

"Mind your own business! Get back to eating!" A random kid yelled from the other side of the room. I rolled my eyes and fed Chen.

"So back to baby-q&a, hardest thing about being a dad so far?" Forth asked, he was genuinely curious.

"Sleeping, the most sleep I've gotten since having him is about 4 hours, but when I was pregnant it was 2 hours if I was lucky," Kit said and checked on Chen every few minutes.

The 6 continued talking for the rest of lunch, Beam added Kit to their group chat, and they all offered to babysit and help out in any way they could.

Maybe senior year won't be that bad...