FWB ?

Bold = Korean
Italics = English
Normal = Thai

+ 3rd POV. ~ School 2015 ~ accidental hook up - 6 months after the last chapter +

"You sure you guys can handle him?" Kit asked PhaYo+Beam.

"Yeah, we got this, you go with Forth and Ming the party." Pha said and Kit nodded hugging Chen one last time before leaving with ForthMing.

"I don't normally go to parties so this'll be a bit awkward," Kit mumbled as they walked out to Forth's car.

"Just stay with us and you'll be fine," Ming said and hugged Kit before getting in the car. Kit nodded and followed them.

-later that night -

Ming ended up losing Forth and Kit half way through the night, he was drunk. Forth and Kit were drunk as well, they were sitting outside on a tree branch. Yes, they actually managed to climb a tree while drunk. They were just sitting up there looking up at the stars, talking, trying not to fall.
Kit leaned back too far an nearly fell but Forth quickly caught him, pushed him back up, and that's when things got a bit... Weird.

When Kit was pushed up, he hit Forth's chest and ended up just a few centimeters away from Forth. They both just looked at each other for a few minutes trying to figure out who was gonna move away first. Instead of moving away, Forth came closer. They only moved away when Ming found them and climbed up to sit with them. HOW NONE OF THEM HAVE FALLING OFF THIS TREE IS A MIRACLE.

They did eventually get down and went back to Forth's car. They didn't drive, they weren't that stupid. They just slept in the car until they were sober again....

After Ming and Kit fell asleep in the backseat, Forth drove to a hotel near by and got a room for them so they can sleep more. Forth didn't think Kit would want to go home drunk any way so this was the best option for them.

Around 3 AM Kit woke up to a lot of noise and movement on the other side of the bed. Forgetting he was sharing a bed with the couple, Kit just reached over and slapped Forth's arm - silently saying shut up. But of course Kit didn't know who it was. He just knew they were too loud and he couldn't sleep.

"Shut up guys," Kit mumbled and tried to go back to sleep. He was still kind of drunk and not thinking straight.

Forth and Ming quickly went silent and looked over at Kit looking to see if he was asleep or awake.

"Kit, you awake?" Forth asked and Kit turned back over to look at them.

"Yeah, you guys woke me up," Kit mumbled and finally opened his eyes to look at them.

What he wasn't expecting was them both to be shirtless. Kit blushed and looked away causing the two older boys to laugh and reach for Kit's hand. Kit didn't want to admit it, but he thought they were hot.
Ok, he will admit it, but he didn't want to because they aren't his - and he's drunk.

Forth reached over and brought Kit closer to them, Ming started hugging him/kissing him-etc. He was so drunk... Forth just kinda laughed and just hugged them both.
Kit was blushing and unsure of what to do but just kind of going with it.

- the next morning -

Kit woke up in the middle of Forth and Ming, all 3 of them had sobered up and were fully aware of what happened last night.

"I don't mind that it happened. But if I get pregnant from that I'm killing you both. I can barely handle one baby let alone another."

"You won't babe, we weren't that drunk," Forth mumbled and hugged both Kit and Ming.

"Was that a one time thing?" Ming asked

"I don't want it to be..."

"I don't either,"

"Friends with benefits?"

"Buy me dinner for a month and we've got a deal,"

"Deal."