Future 2

Bold = Korean
Italics = English
Normal = Thai

+ 3rd POV. ~ Part Two +

"So what am I? Like nationalities," Chen asked.

"I'm American-Korean," Vernon said.

"And I'm fully Thai, so you're Thai-Korean-American," Kit explained to Chen.

"Cool, what part of America?" Chen asked very interested in this.

"New York," Vernon answered in English.

"Cool, I wanna go there, but it's too expensive to get my group over there for shows," Chen said and Vernon nodded understanding.

Chen, ForthMingKit, and Verkwan - all spent the day together, until around 7 PM when there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Chen yelled running to the front door. Kit just laughed knowing who it was.

"Minie!!!" Chen yelled and attacked the boy at the door. Minseok smiled and hugged Chen as well. He's 17, a senior at Chen's high school - Chen is a sophomore.

"Happy birthday, here," Minseok said and handed Chen a bouquet of flowers - black roses, and a small box.

"Thanks Minie, come in, all of my dads are here," Chen said.

"Even the real one?" Minseok asked.

Chen nodded and grabbed the older's hand taking him into the living room.

"Dads! Minie's here!" Chen announced.

"Dad, this is Minseok, Minseok this is my dad," Chen said to Vernon which shocked him at first. He's only known his child for about 8 hours and he's already comfortable calling him dad.

"Vernon-hyung?" Minseok asked, recognizing Vernon as a friend of his parents'. 

"Hey Xiu," Vernon said hi and so did Seungkwan. He was taking a nap on Vernon's lap and finally woke up. 

"You alright?" Chen asked Seungkwan who looked out-of-it. Seungkwan just nodded (after Kit translated).

"So Vernon's your dad? Your real dad?" Minseok (aka Xiumin) whispered to Chen. Chen nodded.

"So this the boyfriend?" Forth asked. Chen went red and hid behind Minseok.

Chen just gave a thumbs up and blushed red more when Minseok moved to the side so Chen couldn't hide.

"You're supposed to hide me," Chen pouted and sat on the floor infront of Kit.

"The rest of your group coming?" Kit asked.

"No, we're going out tomorrow instead," Chen said and then looked up at Forth with puppy eyes.

"Can I please have a tiny bit of money for tomorrow?" Chen asked very cutely.

"1,403.83?" (30$ 🇺🇸) Forth asked. Chen nodded. Forth said he'll get it in the morning.

"Gift time!" Ming yelled while carrying a small box in from his car. Chen doesn't really like gifts, unless its money-food-music equipment.

Chen's gifts:

Forth - gift cards for any store + a new microphone and stand.

Ming - art supplies and gift cards for food

Kit - lots of food cards and a set of keys

"Keys?" Chen was confused.

"For your studio, I got you a place that all of you could work in, so you don't have to use the garage," Kit said. He's never seen Chen so happy before.

Vernon - a photo album (for Chen to make his own) and new head phones

Seungkwan - he made the cake and helped pick Vernon's gift

And last but not least - the boyfriend...

Minseok - black roses (Chen's favourite) and a key-necklace

"I love it! Thank you so much!" Chen said to everyone while Minseok put the necklace on him.

- 4 years later - Chen is 19 -

Chen's been acting... Weird the past few weeks. He doesn't want to go out with his friends, barely talks to his parents (ForthMingKit), and ONLY talks to Minseok.

"Something's up," Forth said after coming back downstairs with a full plate of food.

"Didn't want it?" Kit asked. Forth nodded.

"Minseok still here?" Ming asked.

"He left a couple hours ago," Kit answered.

The 3 were confused and worried for their son. He's never acted like this until he came home from spending 2 weeks with Vernon in New York. So Kit called Vernon to ask what happened.

Kit explained the entire situation to Vernon.
Vernon looked paler than a ghost.

"He hasn't told you yet?" Vernon asked.

"Told us what?" Kit asked.

"I'll tell them dad... Don't worry," Chen said coming into the room. With Minseok on Skype™.

"While we were in New York, the guys (EXO - Chen's band) and I went to a bar, guess we got a bit too drunk..."

"You're pregnant?" Kit interrupted.

"Yeah....."

"How'd you figure that out? I thought they would've gotten caught for their age." Forth said, Ming agreed.

"I'm his mom, I just know these things. Come on Chen, we need to have a long talk about this. You too Minseok, get your ass over here, bye Vern. see you later," Kit said and hung up the call.

Kit wasn't mad. He's not allowed to be mad. He was a teen-parent too. He just wants to help Chen and make sure he's better prepared for it.

ForthMing are a bit mad, just at the fact that Chen didn't tell them right away.

But thing's will get better... And who knows... But there's more than 1 baby on the way....