ForthMing (1)

Bold = Korean
Italics = English
Normal = Thai

+ 3rd POV. ~ School 2015 ~ Meeting Seungkwan +

- 2 months later -

Kit hadn't shown up to school today, ForthMing, PhaYo, and Beam were worried. Kit hasn't missed a day of school, he leaves early a lot. But never misses a day.

"He's not feeling well, I told him we'd come over and help with Chen," Yo said and the others nodded

"He probably got Chen's cold," Beam said.

- at Kit's house -

Kit wasn't actually sick. He was actually with Seungkwan, Vernon was here too but Kit was ignoring him.

"You're such a dick!" Seungkwan said throwing a pillow at Vernon.

"I know... I'm sorry," Vernon apologized.

"It's fine Vern. I'm over it," Kit said and picked Chen up when he started putting toys in his mouth.

"If you want to bite on something, tell me," Kit talked to his baby and smiled. Seungkwan squealed at the cuteness and Vernon felt bad for leaving them. But he's got Seungkwan now...

- hours later -

"Kitty! Chen! We're here!" Yo yelled walking into Kit's apartment. Vernon and Seungkwan were in the kitchen and Kit was in the bathroom giving Chen a bath.

"He in water room!" Seungkwan tried his best to speak Thai. Yo understood and told the others, Yo and Beam went up to help Kit with Chen while the others talked with Seungkwan and Vernon.

"That's Chen's father," Forth whispered to Ming when Vernon came into the room. Ming nodded.

"Hey Forth," Vernon said hi, Seungkwan introduced himself.

"Hey, when'd you come back?" Forth asked.

"This morning, Seungkwan wanted to meet Kit," Vernon said and all of them talked for awhile before VerKwan left back to their hotel.

"I hate him so much." Forth said to Kit. Kit nodded agreeing.

"He only came back cause Seungkwan wanted to meet me. Kwan's been helping with Chen. Vernon won't even LOOK at Chen. And he's his father." Kit was pissed off and stressed out. Stressed with school, stressed with Vernon problems, and pissed off at Vernon.

"Shit.. I gotta go, Yo come on," Pha said and him and Yo left.

"Wait! You're my ride!" Beam ran out after the couple so it was just Forth and Ming left.

Kit laid on the couch exhausted. He hasn't been getting much sleep.

"You're alright?" Forth asked, Kit gave him a thumbs up.

"Haven't been getting much sleep," Kit mumbled and sighed when Chen woke up screaming. Ming got up and told Kit to rest and that him and Forth will take care of Chen.

"He's crying,"

"How do you make it stop?"

"By hugging him,"

"But he's too small,"

"I'd crush him,"

"Be gentle then,"

"What's gentle?"

"I hate you both so much"