ForthMing (2)

AN: Powers out @ my house - its 107° and I'm melting

Bold = Korean
Italics = English
Normal = Thai

+ 3rd POV. ~ School 2015 ~ Back to school +

Kit walked into school once again, with Chen. And for some reason everyone was staring at him. He was used to it because of Chen but now he was confused. You'd think everyone would be used to the baby by now.

"He's the reason why Ming isn't here,"

"Is he Forth's boyfriend or Ming's?"

"He's too ugly to be with them,"

What is happening?

Kit just walked to class before Chen stated crying again.

"Kit!" Forth yelled and caught up with the younger before he walked away.

"Whats up?" Kit asked looking up at Forth.

"Why is everyone talking about us? Did you tell them?" Forth asked. He was just as confused as Kit.

"No, I haven't said anything," Kit said.

"Did Ming? Where is he?" Kit asked and Forth shook his head.

"He hasn't left the house since then, he's not feeling well still so he's staying home. You alright?" Forth asked and Kit nodded.

"Just tired, but nothing new there," Kit said and Chen just babbled and started chewing on Kit's hoddie-string. Still teething. Kit sighed and pulled the string away - tucking it in to the hoodie - and pulled out a toy for Chen to chew on.

"Want me to watch him till lunch?" Forth offered seeing how stressed Kit was.

"You would do that...?" Kit was shocked.

"Yeah, he's pretty calm. You seem stressed. I just want to help," Forth said and Kit nodded.

"We have the same homeroom, so I'll let you take him after class," Kit said as they walked into the class room.

Forth sat up front, expecting Kit to follow. But he didn't, Kit took his normal spot in the back corner - so Chen didn't distract anyone.
Shocking everyone, Forth got up and moved a desk over to sit with Kit. Kit was shocked at first but didn't mind. Chen 'talked' A LOT more now that Forth was sitting next to them. Fortunately, the teacher wasn't here so everyone was being loud and no one cared that Chen was being louder than normal. Until he started crying. Then everyone turned around and looked that them.

"Just a baby crying, mind your own business," Forth said when people - including the sub-teacher - started looking and judging Kit.

Kit just ignored everyone and took care of Chen. He was just fussy and needed a nap.

Kit left the room with Chen - to change him and put him into a onsie - while Forth waited for him to come back.

"You two dating?" The class President asked Forth.

"No, just close friends,"

"Him and Ming dating?"

"No, Ming is my boyfriend,"

"Someone said they saw you three leaving the party together,"

"Kit doesn't have his licence, we drove him home,"

"Then explain this picture of you three in bed together,"

"We were asleep."

"But your not denying that you all shared a bed?"

"Shut up and mind your own business," Kit whisper yelled the the class President while sitting down with a sleeping 9 month old baby.

F

orth helped Kit for the rest of class before taking Chen to his second class - and all classes he had before lunch.

"How does Kit do this?" Forth wondered while holding Chen who was getting fussy again but not too bad.

"I don't know babe, but I've got a lot of respect for him," Ming said. They were on Skype™ while Forth was in class.

"I do too, I'll call you again during lunch, love you,"